Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

sr_proxy problem

Discussion on sr_proxy problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

this auto notice, how can i modifie it, to make it for example "Congratz u have rewarded 1 silk"

i believe it can be done through the database, but which table or where should i find that

thanks in advance.

Old 06/03/2019, 20:33   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by alydandy View Post

this auto notice, how can i modifie it, to make it for example "Congratz u have rewarded 1 silk"

i believe it can be done through the database, but which table or where should i find that

thanks in advance.
I am assuming that you are using the experimental shared version of my filter that was spread.

Im just letting you know that its is not supported by me and any problems you may encounter while using the unregistered experimental version is on you.

Since the .exe was modified by someone other than me, i have no control over that particular executable, therefore i do not hold any responsibility for it.

Use at your own risk.
Regards, Iso.

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2019, 21:29   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isoline* View Post
I am assuming that you are using the experimental shared version of my filter that was spread.

Im just letting you know that its is not supported by me and any problems you may encounter while using the unregistered experimental version is on you.

Since the .exe was modified by someone other than me, i have no control over that particular executable, therefore i do not hold any responsibility for it.

Use at your own risk.
Regards, Iso.
u can't lock on the mouse and don't expect it to eat the wood, i have no choice, so i picked the unsupported version because i can't pay for the supported one, and i ask questions here, when i can dm some developer, because of the same reason i can't pay, its not my second or third server to release, it will be my first, so i didn't earn any money yet to be able to buy a good version, i have on my plan that i will buy a really good one with full support and so, but that can be done after 1 month or so after openning , not right now,
so atm i will start with the un supported one, then later i will switch,

right now iam asking for a small help to edit that message, i will appreciate if someone help me into it,
i have a army under me, i learn em and i always answer em, but when i come up to the better than me ones, they never replay kindly, always advices.. instead of answers

anyway thanks for your post, and no worry, i will never share it in case u wonder. because i never meant to make problems to anyone or make anyone lose, i just a man trying to find a solution for him self, and iam sure if u were me u could do the same and that's not making u evil, that's making you hopeless or lost. but not an evil.
Old 06/03/2019, 21:31   #4

elite*gold: 15
Quote:
u can't lock on the mouse and don't expect it to eat the wood, i have no choice, so i picked the unsupported version because i can't pay for the supported one, and i ask questions here, when i can dm some developer, because of the same reason i can't pay, its not my second or third server to release, it will be my first, so i didn't earn any money yet to be able to buy a good version, i have on my plan that i will buy a really good one with full support and so, but that can be done after 1 month or so after openning , not right now,
so atm i will start with the un supported one, then later i will switch,

right now iam asking for a small help to edit that message, i will appreciate if someone help me into it,
i have a army under me, i learn em and i always answer em, but when i come up to the better than me ones, they never replay kindly, always advices.. instead of answers

anyway thanks for your post, and no worry, i will never share it in case u wonder. because i never meant to make problems to anyone or make anyone lose, i just a man trying to find a solution for him self, and iam sure if u were me u could do the same and that's not making u evil, that's making you hopeless or lost. but not an evil.
Sorry but if you don't have the 40 Bucks to buy a Filter than don't open up a Server. Without about 150~200Eu you don't even have to think about it.

Trust me those 200 Euro is nothing compared to the money you'll earn in the first 3. days.

Old 06/03/2019, 21:37   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ykoe View Post
Sorry but if you don't have the 40 Bucks to buy a Filter than don't open up a Server. Without about 150~200Eu you don't even have to think about it.

Trust me those 200 Euro is nothing compared to the money you'll earn in the first 3. days.
No worries, i have already everything, database & server files & client & unsupported filter & website & VPS

iam ready to go actually, i just need to do some edits before i launch...

thanks anyway for your post. and please let me know if i forgot something.

6 years of hard working.

after rethinking, its somehow a steal, i wont use it anymore, and i just shift deleted it.

#Request Topic Close please.
Old 06/03/2019, 22:02   #6

Received Thanks: 2,397
Quote:
No worries, i have already everything, database & server files & client & unsupported filter & website & VPS

iam ready to go actually, i just need to do some edits before i launch...

thanks anyway for your post. and please let me know if i forgot something.

6 years of hard working.

after rethinking, its somehow a steal, i wont use it anymore, and i just shift deleted it.

6 years of hard working?
you're literally asking 10 questions everyday in this section, and questions are like kindergarden-grade.

Good like with your 6years-hard-work-professional server.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/03/2019, 22:28   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarkoplata View Post
6 years of hard working?
you're literally asking 10 questions everyday in this section, and questions are like kindergarden-grade.

Good like with your 6years-hard-work-professional server.
the funny part if i join ur server i will see many things broken that fixed in my own

none is perfect, if u can answer my questions, that dosen't makes u better, that makes u able to answer these type of questions, but i can make things u can't make, make sure about that, then u will start behave nicely with people..

Old 06/04/2019, 03:19   #8

Received Thanks: 2,397
Quote:
the funny part if i join ur server i will see many things broken that fixed in my own

none is perfect, if u can answer my questions, that dosen't makes u better, that makes u able to answer these type of questions, but i can make things u can't make, make sure about that, then u will start behave nicely with people..

well... okay...

Closed Thread