Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Holy Water Temple level requirement

Discussion on Holy Water Temple level requirement within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 15
Holy Water Temple level requirement

Hey guys,

I've tried to change the HWT level requirement but horribly failed. Maybe someone can deliver me a good hint on how to change it.

Things I've tried so far:
- Searching in _RefTeleLink for the levelrequirement, Teleportid 164 - May be different for you (_RefTeleport -> GATE_TOMB_GATE_IN)
- Editing following line 'ENTER_LIMIT_CONDITION_LEVEL_MINIMUM_NUM' From 100 to 85 in _RefGame_World_Config on the GroupCodeName128 GROUP_PHARAOH_NOVICE, MASTER, EXPERT and in the end even removed them

Slowly I'm getting the hang that it might be hardcodet. Because the behavior is if I'm under 100 it's greyed out, if im 100 or above it works. But the options for the levelrequirement should be removed.

Ofcourse I've restarted my server and synced all edits with the client but the Teleportoption is still grey.

Greetings and thanks in advance
Old 05/10/2019, 01:28   #2

elite*gold: 3
hello , normally if you did what you have just mentioned right way it should work for you ,am pretty sure you still miss something in the stuff you wrote above , and it's not hard-coded in gs , dm me if you still can't fix it .
Old 05/10/2019, 04:34   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by HECKT0R View Post
hello , normally if you did what you have just mentioned right way it should work for you ,am pretty sure you still miss something in the stuff you wrote above , and it's not hard-coded in gs , dm me if you still can't fix it .
No, MR Developlar, it doesn't. I will check this when I am free, it should be a sro_client condition.
Old 05/10/2019, 13:37   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by #HB View Post
No, MR Developlar, it doesn't. I will check this when I am free, it should be a sro_client condition.
Yeah thats what I guessed. I'm 100% Sure that I did it the right way, thats why I started to delete the lines. The Client and the Database is syncronized.

Sure if you have free time, then go for it. I would love to find a solution to my problem.

^-^ Thanks in advance
Old 05/12/2019, 17:56   #5

elite*gold: 0
i think you need finish the pharaong quest first
Old 05/12/2019, 20:21   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by concucu View Post
i think you need finish the pharaong quest first
Wouldn't make sense. If I setup my character towards level 100 or higher it works instandly.
Old 05/14/2019, 07:51   #7

elite*gold: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by #HB View Post
Please first learn how to QUOTE other ppl comments with lil bit of respect if you know how does respect means, grow up lil kid, none loves you...
B0yoke pm me at discord and i will fix it for you with teamviewer.
Old 05/14/2019, 17:07   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by HECKT0R View Post
Please first learn how to QUOTE other ppl comments with lil bit of respect if you know how does respect means, grow up lil kid, none loves you...
B0yoke pm me at discord and i will fix it for you with teamviewer.
Nah thanks. Got a solution already, you ****** my db once - had to fix everything after your funny and expensive "edits".

Btw. its hardcoded GL on fixing that.
Thanks
1 User