Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with Zerk Potions

Discussion on Problem with Zerk Potions within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 14
Lightbulb Problem with Zerk Potions

i just used the zerk potion and the cooltime should showup but its not as u see

but if i try to use it it will say that "Still have time to reuse the item"

but if i teleport the cooltime start to showup

i tried to do some edits on the Skill line & itemdata line, on the COOLTIME part, but it never fix with me

i will appreciate all the answers to try to fix it wish means makes the cooltime showup just after using it just like any other skill or scroll

NOTE: we all have that problem btw "SADLY"
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2019, 20:38   #2

elite*gold: 0
When Teleport will cooltime showup dude is not have fixed
Old 04/19/2019, 22:09   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by modyuasty3 View Post
When Teleport will cooltime showup dude is not have fixed
i dont understand you
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2019, 22:16   #4

Question XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by alydandy View Post
i dont understand you

When after Teleport to any town mean jangan or downhang he cooltime showup just after Teleport... And this not mistake from database !!!
Old 04/19/2019, 22:35   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by modyuasty3 View Post
When after Teleport to any town mean jangan or downhang he cooltime showup just after Teleport... And this not mistake from database !!!
the cooltime should showup just after using it. teleport shouldn't be necessary.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/30/2019, 11:33   #6

After each use of Zerk potion there is a cooldown of 20 minutes.You should normally see it like in your pictures.This is how the game is made.Don';t confuse it with zerk potions on item mall.they dont have cooldown.Theese do!
Old 07/30/2019, 19:32   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by suntrockdinokna View Post
After each use of Zerk potion there is a cooldown of 20 minutes.You should normally see it like in your pictures.This is how the game is made.Don';t confuse it with zerk potions on item mall.they dont have cooldown.Theese do!
you don't get it, the zerk option it self wont showup the cooldown till i teleport, u can try it ur self, so how can i fix that ?! to make the cooldown works just after using it without teleport needed