Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Explain Drop Groups

Discussion on Explain Drop Groups within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 80
Explain Drop Groups

Hey Guy's i want to know how Item's drop in group from any mobs

i got some info
mag stone from _RefDropClassSel_Alchemy_MagicStone
normal items from _RefDropClassSel_Equip
sox from _RefDropClassSel_RareEquip
elixir from _RefDropClassSel_Reinforce

but i wanna to know If i gonna add D14 Stones for example or d14 items is there probgroup for them ? or what ! as d11 sox as i read proubgroup 31 and last group is 36 i wanna explain if any one know

Old 02/02/2019, 14:19   #2

Solved By My Self Greedy Comm

Old 02/02/2019, 19:07   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mc-Diesel View Post
??????
Old 02/02/2019, 19:40   #4

Quote:
Do you even know the meaning of "greedy"? However, you might be right, but not the whole community is.

But there's no actual relation between greediness and that you solved a problem.

Also, if you don't like this community, why are you posting here asking for help?

Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/02/2019, 20:25   #5

he can share he's question, but he can't share how he solved it, and he call epvp greedy comm, u should get a mirror to see your self..

iam using vsro, so the answer is not needed for me, but iam sure someone will need it later.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/02/2019, 23:21   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by alydandy View Post
he can share he's question, but he can't share how he solved it, and he call epvp greedy comm, u should get a mirror to see your self..

iam using vsro, so the answer is not needed for me, but iam sure someone will need it later.
Quote:
Originally Posted by #HB View Post
Do you even know the meaning of "greedy"? However, you might be right, but not the whole community is.

But there's no actual relation between greediness and that you solved a problem.

Also, if you don't like this community, why are you posting here asking for help?
it's a helping section so we must help each other if i can help at any topic i will most of comm here need to get help not giving it to anyone that's why i said greedy
Old 02/03/2019, 02:38   #7

Quote:
it's a helping section so we must help each other if i can help at any topic i will most of comm here need to get help not giving it to anyone that's why i said greedy
Yeah, obviously you don't know the meaning of "greedy".

It's not a must to help each other, it's your own desire to help or not, if it was a must, we might've seen 94789749 posts per thread.

Your reply is actually straight against your other one.

« How to make Remove Max Durability Scroll using this... | Help Raking Exoria website »