Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help me fixing Godbless Scroll

Discussion on Help me fixing Godbless Scroll within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 3094
Exclamation Help me fixing Godbless Scroll

2 problems easy to you, hard for me..

1. i can active more than 1 godbless at the same time [how to disable that]
2. any scroll have all the skilleffects wish means if i active the blue godbless
i get all the effects [red+blue+all]
how to disable that either

thanks in advance...
Old 01/28/2019, 23:03   #2

elite*gold: 3
send your current Godbless Procedure .
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2019, 00:41   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by HECKT0R View Post
send your current Godbless Procedure .
None of his questions is related to a procedure, also the godbless thing should be a skill scroll, so it doesn't even have a procedure. If you don't know about it, just don't post.

1. Check _RefSkill -> Action_Overlap, pick your godbless an in-range-positive-number that doesn't exist and set all your godblesses the same number, if you don't want them to be used at the same time.

2. Probably because of the skill group, or the skilleffect code, don't give them all the same skill group code or skilleffect code, I don't know how you're even facing something like this...
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2019, 02:55   #4

elite*gold: 3094
Quote:
Originally Posted by #HB View Post
None of his questions is related to a procedure, also the godbless thing should be a skill scroll, so it doesn't even have a procedure. If you don't know about it, just don't post.

1. Check _RefSkill -> Action_Overlap, pick your godbless an in-range-positive-number that doesn't exist and set all your godblesses the same number, if you don't want them to be used at the same time.

2. Probably because of the skill group, or the skilleffect code, don't give them all the same skill group code or skilleffect code, I don't know how you're even facing something like this...
Thanks Bro <3, Solved.
throw 1 & steps...

close topic please
Old 01/29/2019, 06:51   #5

Quote:

Well i have never added this **** called godbless or whatever
But since his main post have title of "Scroll", then it must have some code written in _addlogitem or _addtimedjob
And its easily to recode it if the player have this scroll casted then do not execute the proc, or delete the old scroll and renew it or what ever dfaq he want.
And do not even think you are epvp star by criticizing everyone comments.
Old 01/29/2019, 11:58   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by HECKT0R View Post
Well i have never added this **** called godbless or whatever
But since his main post have title of "Scroll", then it must have some code written in _addlogitem or _addtimedjob
And its easily to recode it if the player have this scroll casted then do not execute the proc, or delete the old scroll and renew it or what ever dfaq he want.
And do not even think you are epvp star by criticizing everyone comments.
WOW, you was terribly wrong and you're even talking and complaining.

But I wanna tell you something, you think that all scrolls must have a code n procedures n stuff, but that's not true, not all of them, also it's not a must, so you was wrong and trying to tell the guy wrong information about things that you don't even know about it, so why would the guy learn something wrong just because a guy who's trying to tell 'em wrong information!

So, please shut up. I am not gonna post anymore.
Old 01/29/2019, 15:40   #7

Cool

Quote:
WOW, you was terribly wrong and you're even talking and complaining.

But I wanna tell you something, you think that all scrolls must have a code n procedures n stuff, but that's not true, not all of them, also it's not a must, so you was wrong and trying to tell the guy wrong information about things that you don't even know about it, so why would the guy learn something wrong just because a guy who's trying to tell 'em wrong information!

So, please shut up. I am not gonna post anymore.

Give one example for any scroll without a proper code which gonna do the target of an scroll lel
Old 01/29/2019, 18:57   #8

Open Sql >>> SRO_VT_SHARD >>> _ RefSkil
Hit right at the Action_Overlap column
* Get Me Action_Overlap
If you write in each box 0
Do not get caught hitting ***'s Bless 4
Together, some also benefit from hitting any spade

If you type in each box 5, do not try to hit the 4 ***** together
You can use one, but you can use it to hit any spice you like

If you write in every box 6, do not try to hit the 4 ***** together
Only one of ***'s Bless's uses can be used to hit any spade