Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to inject DLL file to Sro_client

Discussion on how to inject DLL file to Sro_client within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to inject DLL file to Sro_client

Please i want help to inject dll file to my sro_client
please i search alot and i didnt find anything
Old 09/10/2018, 11:11   #2

3 seconds ...
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/12/2018, 04:13   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
3 seconds ...
please can you do it for me ?
Old 12/10/2018, 00:20   #4

elite*gold: 20
Old 12/17/2019, 22:27   #5

elite*gold: 14
injecting a dll into the sro_client.exe is pretty easy, they are giving a fake big methods, they don't want you to learn ...
a friend show it to me before, he did it just like that in 5 seconds

he opened the sro_client with a program then he went to a DLLs list in that program then he clicked something that opened him a window to find the dll, then he went for it then he pressed something and kaboom it's done

i really can't remember the name of the application, but i will ask my friend, and i will come back here again with the full guide and download links ...
Old 12/17/2019, 22:56   #6

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,465
Quote:
Originally Posted by alydandy View Post
injecting a dll into the sro_client.exe is pretty easy, they are giving a fake big methods, they don't want you to learn ...
I don't see how the links posted by panda and Hictor are "fake big methods". Detouring the entry point (panda's link) is a legit way to inject a dll at startup. Drew's Tutorial (Hictor's link) is showing how to create a loader that injects a dll (basically a dll injector).

A third method would be adding an import for the given dll:

This requires the dll to have a least one exported function. The detouring method allows loading any dll whatsoever.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/17/2019, 23:32   #7

elite*gold: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by florian0 View Post
I don't see how the links posted by panda and Hictor are "fake big methods". Detouring the entry point (panda's link) is a legit way to inject a dll at startup. Drew's Tutorial (Hictor's link) is showing how to create a loader that injects a dll (basically a dll injector).

A third method would be adding an import for the given dll:

This requires the dll to have a least one exported function. The detouring method allows loading any dll whatsoever.
This is the one that my friend use ... welldone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotsh View Post
Please i want help to inject dll file to my sro_client
please i search alot and i didnt find anything
this works 100%
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=224&v=uSAysNXmfKs&feature=emb_ title

^_~
Thanks
1 User