Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

No items received (Add item with create Char)

Discussion on No items received (Add item with create Char) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
No items received (Add item with create Char)

Help me!
I have more items D5 full blue when creating character but can not get items because level. What is solution?
I thank you in advance!.

Old 03/28/2018, 16:06   #2

SHARD > AddNewChar > paste the code right after where the _ADD_ITEM_EXTERN s are written. i think it will solve the level problem but not the the whole issue (str,int, hp, mp...). but im sure u can cope with it
Code:
UPDATE _Char
SET CurLevel = 37 WHERE CharName16 = @ charname
Old 03/29/2018, 01:40   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NagySandor96 View Post
SHARD > AddNewChar > paste the code right after where the _ADD_ITEM_EXTERN s are written. i think it will solve the level problem but not the the whole issue (str,int, hp, mp...). but im sure u can cope with it
Code:
UPDATE _Char
SET CurLevel = 37 WHERE CharName16 = @ charname
Is there a way to keep level lv1 ?
Old 03/29/2018, 11:04   #4

Lets get this clear... You are trying to initiate a "Starter Gear" thing on your new created characters.
You want them to have a Degree 5 (a Lv 32-37 ranged) equipment set at the start on a Lv 1 character.
Do you sense your own problem here?

You have either to raise the starter level up to 37 or higher, or recreate those equipment parts and lower their level requirements to 1 and hand those out instead.

There is no other way. Invalid level|equipment matching will stay invalid.
Old 03/29/2018, 21:20   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sontran.dev View Post
Is there a way to keep level lv1 ?
change the lvl requirement of d5 gear to lv1...

btw @ explaineed well