Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



I don't know how to change this message

Discussion on I don't know how to change this message within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
I don't know how to change this message

Hi guys.i need some help with sro.Can someone tell how to change this message?



thank you



Fallen2013 is offline  
Old 01/15/2018, 10:32   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 1
i think this is wrong section, but you can disable it from:
Media\server_dep\silkroad\event -> open text and change 1 to 0 .


HatersDAD is offline  
Old 01/15/2018, 16:24   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 771
Received Thanks: 361
First, this is Coding section..
Second, you can find its location in media in :

Media\server_dep\silkroad\event\winter_event_inter face.txt OR
Media\server_dep\silkroad\event\event_interface.tx t

It's usually there:
Quote:
PicBG = "Media\interface\event\mayevent_window.ddj"
PicButton = "Media\interface\\event\mayevent_close.ddj"
Convert it to .dds then open it with Paint.NET or something.
#HB is online now  
Old 08/14/2019, 20:57   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by #HB View Post
First, this is Coding section..
Second, you can find its location in media in :

Media\server_dep\silkroad\event\winter_event_inter face.txt OR
Media\server_dep\silkroad\event\event_interface.tx t

It's usually there:

Change it into .dds then open it with Paint.NET
Hi @. How can i change the size of the *ddj display? I want to big more than
I used photoshop to edit content. But when import to media.pk2 and join game. frame display is compressed small according to size of origin *ddj


ntabkpro is offline  
Old 08/15/2019, 01:21   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 771
Received Thanks: 361
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntabkpro View Post
Hi @. How can i change the size of the *ddj display? I want to big more than
I used photoshop to edit content. But when import to media.pk2 and join game. frame display is compressed small according to size of origin *ddj
A lot of images ingame has an internal size specified by sro_client or media data. For example, sro_client loading screen has an internal size specified by sro_client. Addresses can be found: .

While there's other stuff are editable in media through resinfo or res_ui paths. For example, the system messages box,

It has 350 pixel as width and 126 pixel as height.

If the main image's size in the .DDJ file was bigger or lower than this specific size, the client will resize it on its own to the specified size.
#HB is online now  
Old 08/15/2019, 23:29   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by #HB View Post
A lot of images ingame has an internal size specified by sro_client or media data. For example, sro_client loading screen has an internal size specified by sro_client. Addresses can be found: .

While there's other stuff are editable in media through resinfo or res_ui paths. For example, the system messages box,

It has 350 pixel as width and 126 pixel as height.

If the main image's size in the .DDJ file was bigger or lower than this specific size, the client will resize it on its own to the specified size.
Thanks sir.. And i want to ask you can help me edit my filter. I have bought the sr_proxy lifetime version of Isonline. But the purple notification in game is English. Can you help me or show me how to translate it into my language? I'll pay for you. Please .. I sent an Isonline message but he refused to do it..


ntabkpro is offline  
Reply



« SR PROXY PORT 5001? | injecting dll problem »

Similar Threads
SMC / Replacer Problem (if you don't know anything about blowfish key don't reply)
05/24/2014 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
i got a problem with my server that it doesn't make update the smc is making update correctly but replacer after finishing the downloaded update it doesn't import the files to the media i followed the instruction that in pushedx tutorial -> http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/sro-exploits-hack s-bots-guides/690658-pk2tools-5-1-bundle.html and i managed to change the extension of the media and blowfish key so the only problem now is with update i hope someone really could help me i...
Don't work switchbot ? don't change bonus 1/5 !
02/13/2013 - Metin2 - 3 Replies
some days ago i begining to play at Play Metin2 , i can open switchbot but he don't reset into the specific item . Some players told me that there is another code for reset 1/4 , not the clasic " 71084 " , how can i find out what are the codes to make the bot change auto bonus 1/5 ? I can make a video if u want ! Please answer me into english !
I want to run bot but I don't know based engine client. How to know ?
08/02/2012 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
I want to run bot. but I don't know based engine client(vsro, black rogue, or etc.) I try to use edxSilkroadLoader5, It's can not add and show error. The PK2Reader could not load xxxx/media.pk2 due to an error; and I try to user Pk2ExtractorSE, It's show blank result after I open Pk2. I try to use mBot_vSRO110_1.12b (Crack),It's show error too.



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.