Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I don't know how to change this message

Discussion on I don't know how to change this message within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I don't know how to change this message

Hi guys.i need some help with sro.Can someone tell how to change this message?

thank you

Old 01/15/2018, 10:32   #2

i think this is wrong section, but you can disable it from:
Media\server_dep\silkroad\event -> open text and change 1 to 0 .

Old 01/15/2018, 16:24   #3

First, this is Coding section..
Second, you can find its location in media in :

Media\server_dep\silkroad\event\winter_event_inter face.txt OR
Media\server_dep\silkroad\event\event_interface.tx t

It's usually there:
Quote:
PicBG = "Media\interface\event\mayevent_window.ddj"
PicButton = "Media\interface\\event\mayevent_close.ddj"
Convert it to .dds then open it with Paint.NET or something.
Old 08/14/2019, 20:57   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by #HB View Post
First, this is Coding section..
Second, you can find its location in media in :

Media\server_dep\silkroad\event\winter_event_inter face.txt OR
Media\server_dep\silkroad\event\event_interface.tx t

It's usually there:

Change it into .dds then open it with Paint.NET
Hi @. How can i change the size of the *ddj display? I want to big more than
I used photoshop to edit content. But when import to media.pk2 and join game. frame display is compressed small according to size of origin *ddj

Old 08/15/2019, 01:21   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntabkpro View Post
Hi @. How can i change the size of the *ddj display? I want to big more than
I used photoshop to edit content. But when import to media.pk2 and join game. frame display is compressed small according to size of origin *ddj
A lot of images ingame has an internal size specified by sro_client or media data. For example, sro_client loading screen has an internal size specified by sro_client. Addresses can be found: .

While there's other stuff are editable in media through resinfo or res_ui paths. For example, the system messages box,

It has 350 pixel as width and 126 pixel as height.

If the main image's size in the .DDJ file was bigger or lower than this specific size, the client will resize it on its own to the specified size.
Old 08/15/2019, 23:29   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by #HB View Post
A lot of images ingame has an internal size specified by sro_client or media data. For example, sro_client loading screen has an internal size specified by sro_client. Addresses can be found: .

While there's other stuff are editable in media through resinfo or res_ui paths. For example, the system messages box,

It has 350 pixel as width and 126 pixel as height.

If the main image's size in the .DDJ file was bigger or lower than this specific size, the client will resize it on its own to the specified size.
Thanks sir.. And i want to ask you can help me edit my filter. I have bought the sr_proxy lifetime version of Isonline. But the purple notification in game is English. Can you help me or show me how to translate it into my language? I'll pay for you. Please .. I sent an Isonline message but he refused to do it..

« SR PROXY PORT 5001? | injecting dll problem »