Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private server with a website

Discussion on Private server with a website within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Private server with a website

Hi
I want to ask if it's possible to make a server on my personal computer and a website with a free domain and shape, so that I would not have to invest any money at start.
I would also like to make some minor changes in the game such as - add tickets, which are further exchange into +1 int +1str - + the count of them so that can be withdraw later (5% manipulating tax I guess)
Is it even possible + pimp the seal items power uncreadebly
and low exp like 30x
and mobs at locations >>> 10x 12x 15x 18x 25x 50x 60x
I would rather like to turn off the party mob spawning and reduce giant spawn to the minimum
Also reduce the europe buff power -75%
FK the unique changes - this gonna be hardcore drop reward
+ drop rate scroll 25%, 50%, 100%

I would like to start and old school silkroad server - can you give me a further assistance?
Old 12/24/2017, 13:49   #2

elite*gold: 350
Received Thanks: 1,184
buy a static ip (call your ISP)
use it in your server files config
download a webserver (wamp,xampp,zend)
allow port 80 in your firewall (don't forget the ports 15779,15884,15581 for server files)
Old 12/30/2017, 05:11   #3

elite*gold: 1400
You can do all of that but you should be experienced to do this stuffs.