Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ASK DATABASE Dg10

Discussion on ASK DATABASE Dg10 within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow ASK DATABASE Dg10

Hello EPVP Players i'search Db dg10 Chinese only with good idea and 0bug please .... !
Old 09/18/2017, 13:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZΞDStorm View Post
If you want to help him for free so it is ok, If you don't want to help him then gtfo..
The problem is not just that guy who tries to sell things like at every possible opportunity (which won't work after all) but also the lazy *** users, which wanna leech everything no matter what, without causing themselves any troubles using the given search engines.
Be it Google or even here, searching for at least a sentence with 3 specific words, vsro 188 stock, will get you quite forward in terms of having a database to start with. And a dead link is no excuse.

But no. The best problem solving user is that user who helps a lazy af leecher with edited, 0bugs, China only, dg10 files. In for a penny, in for a pound: "reliable databases are there, but let everyone else do my job, whilst at it."
Old 09/18/2017, 14:03   #3

elite*gold: 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
The problem is not just that guy who tries to sell things like at every possible opportunity (which won't work after all) but also the lazy *** users, which wanna leech everything no matter what, without causing themselves any troubles using the given search engines.
Be it Google or even here, searching for at least a sentence with 3 specific words, vsro 188 stock, will get you quite forward in terms of having a database to start with. And a dead link is no excuse.

But no. The best problem solving user is that user who helps a lazy af leecher with edited, 0bugs, China only, dg10 files. In for a penny, in for a pound: "reliable databases are there, but let everyone else do my job, whilst at it."
Yea, You are right, I agree with you.