Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GameServer crash

Discussion on GameServer crash within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GameServer crash

Hey, with a no idea how to spend my free time i downloaded br serverfiles to get some fun.
On my private computer i set everything and all things working smooth almost without problems, so i decide to maybe but cheap vps and try set files there.
I buyed vps with 12GB ram and 4cores Xeon procesor with windows server 2012 setted.
After i set everything like i do in my personal computer, and run all the files, I stopped at SR_gameserver with crashed of it all the time.
On GS the same like on all rest modules everything was loaded succesfull, it load regions, items quests etc. and then after 5-20seconds of running it crashed.

About Regions enabled: i have only jg,dw,ht,alex,const and samar, and ctf + ba so i think it's not about too many regions, and also server before crash used only 5GB of 12GB ram.
I also Disable DEP for all server modules, and use compability for GS with windows7.
Any ideas?

Bump
Now i also try vsro files, and with them i have the same situation but now it crashed at ShardManager, i downloaded 2 different packages of vsro files and in both have crash at sr_shardManager just after everything is loaded there, but unexpectly gameserver dont crash just give error that can't keep session and shard is dead.