Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 03:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crash. Crash. Crash. Help?

Discussion on Crash. Crash. Crash. Help? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Crash. Crash. Crash. Help?

Okay EPVPr's, I have a question for you.
Is anyone else having the 2moons/dekaron client crash on them as much as it is for me? I'll explain my full situation unlike alot of people on here(I'm sure most of you guy's know what i'm referring to )

Situation:
I start 2Moons, login.
Usually on char select i'll open CE 5.5 from my "Up To Date" .CT file. Other times it will be "in map" depends on the situation as you all know. With as little as only one script activated(or even all) which most recently happened to be the new pieced out [VacPart2]MonsterRange vac script listed on 6Draco9's :

"LIST OF ALL PUBLIC HACKS AND TOOLS"

Quote:
[ENABLE]
alloc(MonsterRange,1024)
label(ReturnMonsterRange)

0053A2F5: //89 54 24 48 8B 01 FF 50 0C 8B
jmp MonsterRange
nop
ReturnMonsterRange:

MonsterRange:
mov [esp+48],edx
mov [esp+30],00000000
mov [esp+4c],00000000
mov [esi+00000240],0000000 //other attack range to 0
mov [esi+0000023c],0000000 //other attack range to 0
mov [esi+00000238],0000000 //other attack range to 0
mov eax,[ecx]
jmp ReturnMonsterRange

[DISABLE]
dealloc(MonsterRange)
0053A2F5:
mov [esp+48],edx
mov eax,[ecx]
After clocking this time and time again, the client crashes every 10-15 minutes with the ?????? button box... which can be quite the pain/annoyance when you are with someone who is helping spawn oread summons. I CAN run the client and play without CE attached for hours & hours, once attached it has the death sentence as it seems. For those of us who use nothing but CE due to the slow loading/dragging(but effective!) ".csv/CRCbypass" method, is there something I could do to prevent these often & recurring crashes?

Special thanks to 6Draco9, CrystalMaiden, L.e.v.i.a.t.h.a.n, ~Vegeta~, waidas123, Nebular, Extortionist, ~Kakkarot~, InstantDeath, sachamo512, Alleyn, and Cr0_Fr3aK for their extensive time & contribution towards everyone else's benefit.

Old 09/18/2009, 07:45   #2

First of all, I would really delete the crash reporter in the 2moons/data folder.
And, Idk about the rest (;

Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/18/2009, 08:17   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMplode View Post
First of all, I would really delete the crash reporter in the 2moons/data folder.
And, Idk about the rest (;
thanks iMplode, anyone else?
Old 09/18/2009, 11:30   #4

No problem, stops 2moons from sending acclaim the reason for your crash. :O
Uhm, so when you crash, do you have speed hack, vac, non aggro, zoom, auto pot, range hack, any of these on? If so you could try to slow the speed hack, minimize the amount of monsters that vac to you, zoom all the way out with zoom hack, turn all your settings to low, I say auto pot kinda helps you to not dc.. Idk why though. Also, maybe the speed on the vac is set to high for your computer? Just some ideas I thought about after remembering it also happened to me. ^^ Hope this helps some more.

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2009, 22:50   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMplode View Post
No problem, stops 2moons from sending acclaim the reason for your crash. :O
Uhm, so when you crash, do you have speed hack, vac, non aggro, zoom, auto pot, range hack, any of these on? If so you could try to slow the speed hack, minimize the amount of monsters that vac to you, zoom all the way out with zoom hack, turn all your settings to low, I say auto pot kinda helps you to not dc.. Idk why though. Also, maybe the speed on the vac is set to high for your computer? Just some ideas I thought about after remembering it also happened to me. ^^ Hope this helps some more.
Yeah I took care of that bug reporter as soon as you said to, I wasnt sure if It would mess up the client even more :/ haha. But as I stated before, it could be as simple as just one script such as a non aggro. Then at some times ill be running 6 or 7 different ones, usually right at the same time frame (5-10mins) it just gives out. As far as my pc and connection there should be no problem heh.
Lets put it this way, it's enough to run the game Crysis on normal-high setting with no lag :P
any other ideas?

Edit:I also have reinstalled and updated to the current version twice to make sure that wasnt the issue
Old 09/18/2009, 23:08   #6

Just scrolling through ideas... Hmm.
Yes but with hacks enabled, High setting may be a little to much. =P
It could be something with your GameGuard killer.
Do you have teamviewer?
Old 09/18/2009, 23:18   #7

this is bad sile of CE i got the same on Dekaron EU, the only way was use winhex and find out the best value of edited monsters, after this i got may be 3 crashes/day
Old 09/19/2009, 00:28   #8

Received Thanks: 1,432
well I get crashes from time to time...
but not as often and consistent as you say

unless I make Oread summon like 190+ mobs, lol
atm I only let him summon 99 and I only crash mabie 1nce an hour
but I think the reason is because I'm doing tooooo much dmg

so try just enabling the stuff you think makes you crash and just stand there for 1 hour next to Oread without doing anything (what you would usually do except don't attack)
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/30/2009, 09:01   #9

I have the same problem, Drako when i enable your Vac1,2,3 i DC and when i load my old Non-Aggro it DCs me and my updated old vac doesnt work. Should i delete the crash reporter?
Old 10/30/2009, 11:51   #10

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,334
#reported for bumping threads 09-19-2009 <<<----- last post and today its 10-30-2009
Old 10/30/2009, 15:56   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanisher99 View Post
can i ask?
why is my dekaron loading with the % thingy is so slow for every 1min only 10% isa added plz help me how to fix it tnx
last time this happened to me it was a trojan :S it wa using all mu CPU ( how does a trojan use almost 10ghz?) so 2moons didnt have enough to load

« how to defeat mana shock? | crashing in crespo but i dont have vac on »