Okay EPVPr's, I have a question for you.
Is anyone else having the 2moons/dekaron client crash on them as much as it is for me? I'll explain my full situation unlike alot of people on here(I'm sure most of you guy's know what i'm referring to )
Situation:
I start 2Moons, login.
Usually on char select i'll open CE 5.5 from my "Up To Date" .CT file. Other times it will be "in map" depends on the situation as you all know. With as little as only one script activated(or even all) which most recently happened to be the new pieced out [VacPart2]MonsterRange vac script listed on 6Draco9's :
After clocking this time and time again, the client crashes every 10-15 minutes with the ?????? button box... which can be quite the pain/annoyance when you are with someone who is helping spawn oread summons. I CAN run the client and play without CE attached for hours & hours, once attached it has the death sentence as it seems. For those of us who use nothing but CE due to the slow loading/dragging(but effective!) ".csv/CRCbypass" method, is there something I could do to prevent these often & recurring crashes?
Special thanks to 6Draco9, CrystalMaiden, L.e.v.i.a.t.h.a.n, ~Vegeta~, waidas123, Nebular, Extortionist, ~Kakkarot~, InstantDeath, sachamo512, Alleyn, and Cr0_Fr3aK for their extensive time & contribution towards everyone else's benefit.
No problem, stops 2moons from sending acclaim the reason for your crash. :O
Uhm, so when you crash, do you have speed hack, vac, non aggro, zoom, auto pot, range hack, any of these on? If so you could try to slow the speed hack, minimize the amount of monsters that vac to you, zoom all the way out with zoom hack, turn all your settings to low, I say auto pot kinda helps you to not dc.. Idk why though. Also, maybe the speed on the vac is set to high for your computer? Just some ideas I thought about after remembering it also happened to me. ^^ Hope this helps some more.
No problem, stops 2moons from sending acclaim the reason for your crash. :O
Uhm, so when you crash, do you have speed hack, vac, non aggro, zoom, auto pot, range hack, any of these on? If so you could try to slow the speed hack, minimize the amount of monsters that vac to you, zoom all the way out with zoom hack, turn all your settings to low, I say auto pot kinda helps you to not dc.. Idk why though. Also, maybe the speed on the vac is set to high for your computer? Just some ideas I thought about after remembering it also happened to me. ^^ Hope this helps some more.
Yeah I took care of that bug reporter as soon as you said to, I wasnt sure if It would mess up the client even more :/ haha. But as I stated before, it could be as simple as just one script such as a non aggro. Then at some times ill be running 6 or 7 different ones, usually right at the same time frame (5-10mins) it just gives out. As far as my pc and connection there should be no problem heh.
Lets put it this way, it's enough to run the game Crysis on normal-high setting with no lag :P
any other ideas?
Edit:I also have reinstalled and updated to the current version twice to make sure that wasnt the issue
Just scrolling through ideas... Hmm.
Yes but with hacks enabled, High setting may be a little to much. =P
It could be something with your GameGuard killer.
Do you have teamviewer?
this is bad sile of CE i got the same on Dekaron EU, the only way was use winhex and find out the best value of edited monsters, after this i got may be 3 crashes/day
well I get crashes from time to time...
but not as often and consistent as you say
unless I make Oread summon like 190+ mobs, lol
atm I only let him summon 99 and I only crash mabie 1nce an hour
but I think the reason is because I'm doing tooooo much dmg
so try just enabling the stuff you think makes you crash and just stand there for 1 hour next to Oread without doing anything (what you would usually do except don't attack)
I have the same problem, Drako when i enable your Vac1,2,3 i DC and when i load my old Non-Aggro it DCs me and my updated old vac doesnt work. Should i delete the crash reporter?
P-server CRASH /kein db crash 06/07/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies hallo com,
ich habe einen komischen crash wenn ich den client anmachen will kommt diese meldung http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachment.php?att achmentid=50910&stc=1&d=1275858548
und ich weiss auch ungefähr wo der feheler ist ich hab ein bisschen expereminitiert neue waffen entbuggt russis usw skill farben bzw die bewegungen verändert lief auch alles gut bis ich auf ein Tut gekommen bin der mir zeig wie ich GANZ neue skills mache das wollt ich auch mach die ersten schritte hab ich gemacht...
dupe with server crash or without server crash. 08/11/2009 - RF Online - 14 Replies I need this method before LU launches their new patch.
PM me your price.
I mean no flames so don't start one.
Please don't post if you can't understand what written above.
Good day to all.