Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Making Silkroad Great Again, Jump In

Discussion on Making Silkroad Great Again, Jump In within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Making Silkroad Great Again, Jump In

Hey hey,

This is Choco and l decided to create a facebook page that aims on gathering all Silkroad Online players under one roof.

Basically, no matter what, if you play sro you come join the movement and we ALL TOGETHER decide where to play next. Simple.

I felt like talking to couple of major servers to get support from and suprisingly they all liked the idea and supported the page.

Reference:

JoySRO
Elamidas
Electus
Reality
Ruby

Also in touch with major guilds, they also liked the idea and they'll support. If YOU also want to support, leave any comment below to have the thread on the top and follow the page.

Keep in touch,

Fatih / Choco
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/03/2017, 16:53   #2

Who are you doing this as? you're not a game manager and what is your purpose? I take bad smells.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2017, 17:37   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Learj View Post
Who are you doing this as? you're not a game manager and what is your purpose? I take bad smells.
Hey Learj. I'm Choco and I stated above what's my purpose. Can you tell me why would l have to be a game manager to form a ''Community Page'' on Facebook?
Old 05/03/2017, 19:05   #4

Waste of time.
Everyone has a different taste. Just an overall community page won't fulfill the needs that everyone has. Has been proven to be the wrong turn. Will be throughout the wrong thing, once again.
Old 05/03/2017, 19:55   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
Waste of time.
Everyone has a different taste. Just an overall community page won't fulfill the needs that everyone has. Has been proven to be the wrong turn. Will be throughout the wrong thing, once again.
Hey mate. The aim is to gather everyone under a roof. Then we discuss where to play next, decide and then go for it.

It's OK if some ppl doesnt like the one we choose, sure don't play. But the goal achieved, everyone heard, the hype will start insta
Old 05/03/2017, 20:24   #6

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
Hi Choc

I support ur idea, but what makes it different to elitepvpers, silkroadforums, or even just elitepvpers discord? There's enough places for people to gather and chat, it's probably best to not further divide them into a Facebook page (and plus, most people here don't want us to see that they're a 14 year old boy when in-game they pretend to be a girl for free plvl)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/03/2017, 21:58   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Chocolate View Post
Hey Learj. I'm Choco and I stated above what's my purpose. Can you tell me why would l have to be a game manager to form a ''Community Page'' on Facebook?
If you're not a famous game admin or someone who is put to reference then anyone could do this Job and open up a facebook page. Everyone can do this, I can do this, what's the thing makes you differ? As whom you're doing this? Or why are you doing this? What's the benefit for you doing this? No one would do such a thing for nothing. Silkroad isn't something neccessary in your life why do you feel yourself to do that? I think you'll gain money from this and the page you should do advertising for a exchange. In short I'm smelling bad things, I don't think that this is neccessary that's totally dumb.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2017, 23:34   #8

elite*gold: 28
Received Thanks: 2,649
Quote:
If you're not a famous game admin or someone who is put to reference then anyone could do this Job and open up a facebook page. Everyone can do this, I can do this, what's the thing makes you differ? As whom you're doing this? Or why are you doing this? What's the benefit for you doing this? No one would do such a thing for nothing. Silkroad isn't something neccessary in your life why do you feel yourself to do that? I think you'll gain money from this and the page you should do advertising for a exchange. In short I'm smelling bad things, I don't think that this is neccessary that's totally dumb.
I wouldn't say so tbh. I might have not known fatih personally but he's been with Akasch for a while and I don't remember someone mentioning him taking money for helping or anything. He could be doing it for fun.

However, I am concerned on how will you decide which servers to play. Like we know most popular owners already get players anyway. This probably won't change even without a page so idk.
Old 05/04/2017, 00:26   #9

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Regardless of the facebook community you will get, servers that get big will still be decided the exact same way. This will not be changed.

If you will hold polls about which server to join you will only get divided answers..

It's a good idea, but you won't get the audience you need/want.
Old 05/04/2017, 23:17   #10

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
then you dont know choco

i support your idea fatih