Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discussion] The fail features done by Joymax and your solution to fix them.

Discussion on [Discussion] The fail features done by Joymax and your solution to fix them. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/09/2016, 00:41   #16

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 1,700
What do you want to do with the P2W problem?
Old 03/09/2016, 15:30   #17

elite*gold: 0
@Up imo P2W in SRO cant really be fixed,only if you make mall items untradable
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2016, 17:20   #18

hmmmmm well i dont understand
Old 03/10/2016, 03:06   #19

8) Region issue.
By botting, you are not discovering areas and you are bypassing them for no reason. We have some kind of feature, you couldn't do that unless you will
take particular step at actual area to advance into next one.

- Having my own system forcing players to shut off their bots (they were not able to bot anyways) and take their time accepting a custom quest by doing a specific "you need to get there and do XYZ" task, while entering special regions and dungeons, which vary via RNG. So a bot cannot get the quest and do it as usual alike any other stock quest out there.

9) Uniques.
Players, whom UniqueLevel+9<Player are not allowed to attack the monster. This prevents hi-rank players to kill low grade uniques, thus everyone got fun.
Players while killing uniques are prohibited to PK people. This will result in automatic jail/ban for 3 days, directly by the system.

- Solved by NCSoft. Lineage 2 had that system years ago. Attacking a Raid Boss or Field Boss, and you were 9 levels above that one, it was freezing you instantly and moving was impossible unless the mob killed you. Still one of the best results for a preventive killstealing. Oh and yeah, PKing anyone who was flagged/tagged (aggro system) by the RB/FB resulted into freezing that player as well. Try to copy that system, just get known to the packet **** checking levels and co.
Old 03/10/2016, 13:56   #20

elite*gold: 350
Received Thanks: 1,184
Old 03/24/2016, 09:44   #21

I like some of these ideas
Closed Thread