////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
GlobalManager {
// Certification "YOUR IP HERE", 32000
Certification "YOUR IP HERE", 32000
LoginFailureTolerance 3 // 최대 로그인 패스워드 오류 허용치
IBUVFailureTolerance 3 // 최대 이미지 인증 오류 허용치
LoginFailureBlockTimeMin 10 // 블럭 시간(분) - 로그인 패스워드 오류
IBUVFailureBlockTimeMin 10 // 블럭 시간(분) - 이미지 인증 오류
AutomatedPunisher "AutomatedPunisher" // 블럭 주체 이름 (기존 블럭은 gm 명)
LoginPunishmentGuide "Blocked for 10 minutes due to incorrect password entered 3 times" // 패스워드 오류에 대한 블럭 가이드
LoginPunishmentDescription "Blocked for 10 minutes due to incorrect password entered 3 times" // 패스워드 오류에 대한 블럭 설명
IBUVPunishmentGuide "Blocked for 10 minutes due to incorrect code entered 3 times" // 이미지 인증 오류에 대한 블럭 가이드
IBUVPunishmentDescription "Blocked for 10 minutes due to incorrect code entered 3 times" // 이미지 인증 오류에 대한 블럭 설명
}
GatewayServer {
LastFullVersion_SR_Client 130
Certification "YOUR IP HERE", 15880
IBUVQueueReserveCount 20000 // IBUV를 위해 미리 생성해 놓을 이미지 갯수
IBUVQueuePrepareRatio 0.05 // 아이들 타임에 이미지 생성할 비율
IBUVFailureIPTolerance 0 // 한 IP당 IBUV 실패를 허용할 최대 오류 허용치, 0이면 블럭 안하겠다는 거지.
// 추가된 넘이다!!!!!
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
IBUVStringSize 6 // 한글 캐릭터셋 사용 시 3, 알파벳 캐릭터 셋만 사용하는 경우 6 으로 세팅한다.
IBUVCharacterSet "ABCDEFGHLMNQRTabdehimn2345678"
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
}
DownloadServer {
Certification "YOUR IP HERE", 15880
}
FarmManager {
Certification "YOUR IP HERE", 15880
}
AgentServer {
Certification "YOUR IP HERE", 15882
}
MachineManager {
Certification "YOUR IP HERE", 15880
}
SR_GameServer {
Certification "YOUR IP HERE", 15882
ExpRatio 100
ExpRatioParty 100
DropItemRatio 0,1
DropGoldAmountCoef 0,1
//WINTER_EVENT_2009 EVENT_ON // 2009년 겨울 이벤트
//EUBUSINESS_EVENT EVENT_ON
//GOLDEN_PIG_FEBRUARY_EVENT EVENT_ON
//THANKS_GIVING_EVENT EVENT_ON
//LIBERATION_EVENT EVENT_ON
LOCALE LOCALE_VIETNAM // for Helper mark
Don't use tools from Chernobyl, amongst them SRPatcher. Read the topics about his backdoors and malware.
You simply ain't using the correct IP for your hosting.
Check your current IP (if hosting locally: IP routing from your Router/Modem, usually a 192.168.X.X address. If hamachi, take your Hamachi IP address) and redirect it correctly on your database (privileges for your admin stuff) and all configuration files of your certification, SMC, Server and Billingserver.
MachineManager problem 09/28/2015 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies Again..
When I open the MachineManager window, it disappear in 2 sec and GlobalManger reason: 'server cord closed : 6"
Edited ini files. Checked IIS, - correclty.
What should do?>.>
MachineManager Problem 09/14/2011 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies I read that so much people have same problem:
cannot certify server body :
Anyone know how to fix this problem ?
Should I establish the database with postgresql? 04/20/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies Hi yall!
First of all, sorry for my noobish words. I am really new in this area. I found that the pservers are more interesting than the TQ ones. So I wanted to start my own server. However, since I don't know too much about those technical things like c# or whatever, I encoutered a lot of questions while buliding my own server. I just got source from this forum, but I donno how to set up my database. Everytime I tried to establish it with postgresql, it just failed. It always telling me...