Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ingame freezing [EcSro]

Discussion on Ingame freezing [EcSro] within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ingame freezing [EcSro]

Hello.. i'm having a ingame problem... When i'm killing or equip/dissequip, stating or selectig skills my char freezes up in like 20 seconds... i can still se other people and monsters move... is there something i've done wrong or is there something else... Please reply on this... i really need help =( I cant really show you guys... its no use

Thanks for your help guys
Old 12/15/2009, 16:39   #2

server sucks, thats all
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/15/2009, 17:21   #3

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by moiu7890 View Post
Hello.. i'm having a ingame problem... When i'm killing or equip/dissequip, stating or selectig skills my char freezes up in like 20 seconds... i can still se other people and monsters move... is there something i've done wrong or is there something else... Please reply on this... i really need help =( I cant really show you guys... its no use

Thanks for your help guys
these delays are caused due to lags of the server, you cannot change that -.-,
too good im playing in vip server :P
Old 12/15/2009, 17:24   #4

Received Thanks: 2,010
Can you specify the problem, do you mean lag, or do you mean real computer freezing? the first one can't really be fixed except if you have extreme packetloss due to a bad cable. But if your computer freezes you can try to play it on lower settings, or upgrade your pc. And if it's the last case can you specify your video card?
Old 12/15/2009, 17:26   #5

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atibu View Post
Can you specify the problem, do you mean lag, or do you mean real computer freezing? the first one can't really be fixed except if you have extreme packetloss due to a bad cable. But if your computer freezes you can try to play it on lower settings, or upgrade your pc. And if it's the last case can you specify your video card?
he is talking about lags, im 100% sure
Old 12/15/2009, 17:30   #6

Received Thanks: 2,010
Yes, it could be, and it probably is, but there is always a possibility that it can be fixed.