Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 11:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Freezing Stats

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Freezing Stats

Im playing a Human Archer and use Potions that increase attack speed, my question is can you freeze it that the 15% attack speed stays or even stack the 15% attack speed?, if so, can i ask for a tut please? or point me in the right direction and ill see what i can figure out. Im guessing you could find the addresses that changed befor and after using the potion with Cheat Engine or some other programs and then freeze that addresse?

Old   #2

its server side : u can't edit with cheat engine; the only way its with wpe for send false packets to server

Old   #3

Bah, i miss the days of the old WPE, where you could create your own packets with data in them and send them to the server, if they could just attached a Memory editor to the packet editor that edits the memory then sends the packet to the server that would be awsome. but no....those days of simple hacking are over.
Old   #4

is it posibble 2 make the server give you dubble or more xp per kill ? any one any ideas ?

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by teunnl View Post
is it posibble 2 make the server give you dubble or more xp per kill ? any one any ideas ?
that server side so the answer its NO
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by llllllllllll View Post
that server side so the answer its NO
What is not serverside besides cooldown then? what can i do with my WPE and where can i get guides for that