Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Teleport Gate

Discussion on [Help] Teleport Gate within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Teleport Gate

How To Move teleport Gate From Begginer Town To Jangan?!

Old 10/12/2015, 01:05   #2

elite*gold: 28
Received Thanks: 2,649
_RefTeleLink.OwnerTeleport

->(1)
Old 10/12/2015, 02:27   #3

I didn't Understand Any Thing , What I Should Do After Going To Owner Teleport ?!
I Think I should replace x.y.z With The New Place For Example Jangan in The Middle How Can I Do That xD
Old 10/12/2015, 06:32   #4

you go into database table _RefTeleLink and find the teleporter for the town your in and put that town portal to go to town 1 for jangan so if that portal in that town is say for example teleporter 600 then to make it go to jangan you put it in like this >

and set all the zeros to what ever setting you want and your good to go . but you have to make sure and import this into your client as well or it will show up because its on the database but wont work or teleport you because its not in the client . good luck
Old 10/12/2015, 06:40   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkroad4all View Post
I didn't Understand Any Thing , What I Should Do After Going To Owner Teleport ?!
I Think I should replace x.y.z With The New Place For Example Jangan in The Middle How Can I Do That xD
If you startin' to stuck at such an easy thing, give up the thought that you could handle a server, just saying.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/12/2015, 06:57   #6

WOW....just WOW that's very help full there CXLD i just love how help full people are on here considering this is the HELP section and not the be a smart azz section ...what would we all do without people like that ?.......wohoo
Old 10/12/2015, 14:15   #7

You actually have to know or being told whenever it's working or not.
If Silkroad, for you, is just a 1 man company or want a "with few friends only"-server, have fun with it, but other people which are really trying to develop on these files are heading and aiming for a wide range broadcasting public server, which should have some profit and income with it.

You, mountain man, weren't able yet simply changing the level cap offsets and adding, the simplest step ever, few lines to 2 different locations but with the same usage and meaning for the game. But being a hypocrite when others are actually helping someone with avoiding time loss and experiencing any depressions on any further progression?

It's like, you are calling up for a startup company, having your own idea, you've spent more than 50k bucks into your project, and now asking for a sponsor. 5 of the best and greatest company managers known worldwide are going to offer you some funds, IF you can convince them with your idea and results. The idea might be good, but it won't be a big brand, nor you are going to get huge sales on these things, if you just have had sold 100 pieces in 1 single year. Yea, so you want to get told "keep continuing and wasting your precious time and hard earned money", or would you like to get the truth?
Not only the thread opener, but you are the same who should take this advice.
Silkroad is NOT lucrative anymore, as you might think. I am more experienced than you, doubt it if you want so, but just the truth. Nonetheless, you are still seeing ******** in people, who are actually realistic and not some optimistic idiots laffy taffy talking about this ****.
Old 10/12/2015, 16:09   #8

well blapanda since you love me so much and become my personal stocker on here following me around and responding to my every post i will say this , if you can not tell the difference between leveldata.txt and client.exe the there is not much hope in explaining anything to you , don't know if your in love with me or intimidated by me but either way i at least HELP people here in the HELP section instead of just shoting off my mouth with a lot of stupid remarks or smart azz comments . so thank you for following me it makes me feel special
Old 10/12/2015, 17:41   #9

elite*gold: 28
Received Thanks: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnman33 View Post
well blapanda since you love me so much and become my personal stocker on here following me around and responding to my every post i will say this , if you can not tell the difference between leveldata.txt and client.exe the there is not much hope in explaining anything to you , don't know if your in love with me or intimidated by me but either way i at least HELP people here in the HELP section instead of just shoting off my mouth with a lot of stupid remarks or smart azz comments . so thank you for following me it makes me feel special
Are you sure that he's the one that doesn't know the diff between leveldata/client? Dude, ffs, this is not the "ASK AND GET A-Z TUTORIAL" section. Simply, you ask, and if people are nice enough they will reply with some hints/advice not a step-by-step guide to fix your problems (not always). We don't get paid, we ain't getting nothing actually. So stop complaining about the section, you are just not experienced enough that even the hints aren't useful for ya!
Old 10/12/2015, 17:53   #10

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnman33 View Post
Feel special all you want, it doesn't change the fact that you and other people here don't do anything but to ask people to literally give you the fix to your problems.
Old 10/12/2015, 18:08   #11

as the world turns ..........so do the days of our lifes..... becoming a Soap Oprah in here in the help section...lol Quote: if you cant be HELP FULL then please BE QUIET thank you unquote
Old 10/12/2015, 19:56   #12

Cannot manually use quote tags, but still feels special. He is special, on some kind of a retarded way.
"Bad azz comment **** idiot", whats your "quotes and complaints" all about? Are they justified?
Old 10/13/2015, 00:06   #13

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by silkroad4all View Post
#closed
Your abilities have failed you superman, I can still post.
Old 10/13/2015, 02:29   #14

elite*gold: 71
Received Thanks: 1,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
You actually have to know or being told whenever it's working or not.
If Silkroad, for you, is just a 1 man company or want a "with few friends only"-server, have fun with it, but other people which are really trying to develop on these files are heading and aiming for a wide range broadcasting public server, which should have some profit and income with it.

You, mountain man, weren't able yet simply changing the level cap offsets and adding, the simplest step ever, few lines to 2 different locations but with the same usage and meaning for the game. But being a hypocrite when others are actually helping someone with avoiding time loss and experiencing any depressions on any further progression?

It's like, you are calling up for a startup company, having your own idea, you've spent more than 50k bucks into your project, and now asking for a sponsor. 5 of the best and greatest company managers known worldwide are going to offer you some funds, IF you can convince them with your idea and results. The idea might be good, but it won't be a big brand, nor you are going to get huge sales on these things, if you just have had sold 100 pieces in 1 single year. Yea, so you want to get told "keep continuing and wasting your precious time and hard earned money", or would you like to get the truth?
Not only the thread opener, but you are the same who should take this advice.
Silkroad is NOT lucrative anymore, as you might think. I am more experienced than you, doubt it if you want so, but just the truth. Nonetheless, you are still seeing assholes in people, who are actually realistic and not some optimistic idiots laffy taffy talking about this crap.
I have been wondering for a while, why do u write an essay in every single post u make.. takes time to read.
Old 10/13/2015, 07:24   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipper* View Post
I have been wondering for a while, why do u write an essay in every single post u make.. takes time to read.
Aha, like I've been here active for every single minute, while moving to Swiss into my new apartment and whatnot. Pretty ordinary calling that I'm posting an essay on every post.

Short and sweet: Don't read it.

Closed Thread