you can actually get alot of content from the client out of the jsro (sl) files (download_files)
That's right, but that client was before avatar system and fortress were added ,
I need the client of roc mountain update (cap 90 client)
,,i'm making a small project and isro and ksro client doesn't help , but seems like the old jsro at sl client success but i need the newer client as i mentioned cap 90 client .
Csro - Tsro - Ksro - Rsro 06/06/2011 - Silkroad Online - 12 Replies Hey guys ! I´d like to start another sro again , well , so far I played all sro versions but alone i´t´s just borring .
So I´d like to know where I can find a big community , and which of the three mentioned sro versions is the best for me . I DON´T play silkroad to bot 24/7 , I want fun and a active , not turkish community .
Which silkroad would you recommend me ? WhY ?
Thank you very much / Vielen dank ;=)
[Guide] EDXLoader Multiclient/Redirect/Swear Filter TSRO/ISRO/VSRO/CSRO/KSRO 09/03/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies Had alot of people asking how i was able to multi in game today so i thought i would share with others as this should help people in the future aswell. Please note i am only showing you how too, the program used was NOT made by me, all credts go too pushedx.
How to multi client/Redirect/And most loader features in TSRO Tested Working] And Other Official Silrkoad Versions Untested But Confirmed by Pushedx to be working] even with updates:
1. Go here:...
[TSRO/VSRO/ISRO/CSRO/KSRO/JSRO] Guide for an English SRO 09/03/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies There are multiple ways of enabling English in Silkroad Online.
They are, that I know of,
I'm not saying you shouldn't use a English patched sro_client, it's just plain inefficient in terms of starting SRO and much more.
New section for Foreign sro(vsro,csro,tsro,ksro,jsro) 08/13/2009 - Silkroad Online - 22 Replies Hello Elite members,
We,silkroad staff,decided to create a section for foreign versions of the mmo Silkroad Online such as:
-Vietnamese Silkroad
-Chinese Silkroad
-Japanese Silkroad
-Korean Silkroad
-Taivan Silkroad