blowfishkey 06/14/2014 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies If i have a blowfishkey for a 5065 client then how can i create unprotected exe using (hex editor- ollydbg) whatever i just need a guide
Where to insert the blowfishkey 07/16/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies Ok guys I been researching and I learnt how to find most blowfish keys in a protected pserver. I use all kind of hex edits but I keep getting stuck on where to place the Bf at. I know what to search for! But I just do not know where to place the bf because everytime I place the bf after one of the "." I save and put it in a client and it never loads up. So I know im doing something wrong! If im getting errors!:mofo: Please help xD!
bump!
Sbot and Packed Silkroad-client 07/09/2012 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies Since Mbot isn working with ''Overlimit-sro''
I want to ask If Sbot is working with the packed client of ''Overllimit''
I ask coz Unpacket client (by fatal_error) isnt workig with mbot for me so :)