Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Asking the experts! Multi-clienting.

Discussion on Asking the experts! Multi-clienting. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Asking the experts! Multi-clienting.

Okay I have just about exhausted my local resources on this.
I thought maybe I could get the help of an expert.

Januera has installed a HWID check that only allows for two clients to be online.

Now the reason I want more clients to be able to have access to the server is different then most in the reason being that when I connect multiple clients it is so that I can have an actual full party and level my wiz. Rather then having to keep it at 10 levels below it to keep him from dying. No one is online when I get on and if they are the party is already full of bots.

Now to the main part I'm not asking for someone to make me a program or walk me through baby steps here. I just need an extra set of eyes looking at this to see if it's all client based, authinticated by the server?
Where in the client is the HWID check initialized.

Thank you for the help.
Old 05/12/2015, 16:16   #2

elite*gold: 247
use a proxy
Old 05/12/2015, 16:26   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Dracula View Post
use a proxy
Mr. Dracula,
Proxy will only bypass the clients IP restrictions.
The hardware ID(HWID) from all computers trying to connect is being checked and denied access if clients connected < 2.

I have unpacked all Pk2 files and I am in the process of unpacking the client.
In the media.pk2 there is a txt file with a big list of HWIDs not quiet sure what that is reporting to.
Old 05/12/2015, 18:14   #4

Try to check the packets sent to the server. Some servers are using injected dll files, to send additional data in a packet. You can bypass the HDWID limit by editing this packet.
Old 05/12/2015, 18:39   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoxon View Post
Try to check the packets sent to the server. Some servers using injected dll files, to send additional data in a packet. You can bypass the HDWID limit by editing this packet.
Thank you!!! I didn't think of trying that... Found the packet sending my HWID! Edited and injected new packet..voila BYPASSED!

Tags
multi client