Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discussion] Exploit system (Features)

Discussion on [Discussion] Exploit system (Features) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/13/2015, 12:33   #31

elite*gold: 0
The people asslicking torque to get discounts is kinda obvious.

Eirene had to use 4 filters in order to have stability with his ****** filtering, its laggy, unstable causing C9 and C10 after a while. If you spam his 15779 with login packet his torque will die. (Because) it sucks, that's why.

Also he sold his filter to his "customer" but in the end he still exploits them? Conflict purchased torque on their co-sl it didn't even support 2x agent servers, they quitted using torque and used my flood filter instead and then Torque owner invented a new exploit in order to crash Conflict, Pioneer and so on.

All what you are is greedy for money, that's the truth, some people can't handle it. But your hunger for money is enormous.

Build a real filter instead. I really hope you come for me so we can play with Each shudder, I will school you, mark my words.

And still this thread escalated quickly. *AGAIN*.
# Request Close.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2015, 13:01   #32

elite*gold: 85
Received Thanks: 1,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by magicanoo View Post
In defense of myself and my filter, I'd like to point few things out:

1-The filter has been working on many servers, and some reached 1500 players online. Just for your information, my filter works on some servers that don't even advertise on elitepvpers (latin, turkish and chinese servers). I never had a complaint.

2-If your setup is poor and the guy who is coding procedure for you sucks, don't blame me. Proof? (I changed the name of the guy for privacy)

Imagine that the server you're playing on is taking 4seconds to execute a query. It takes 4 seconds to move from your position/pick an item/kill a mob, but yea, gotta blame the filter guy.

3- I don't need to scam anyone, at least I'm not the one paying $700+ monthly just to keep the dog in leash haha (you sure know what that does mean, Micke).

4- You scammed me, Micke. The amount doesn't matter but that won't change the fact that I'm coming after you, and I would love to see your filter in action on a live server.

5- Syloxx, go and play with your dolls. Yes, I know how much you love playing with plastic dolls.

6- My filter is definitely improving day by day. It may not be perfect but I provide full support to my clients already.

7- Have an A-1 day.
Just so that everyone knows officially. Pioneers LAG issues were purely database based and had nothing to do with Magicanoo aka Torque etc.

In fact, I've talked with Syloxx before to find out what the real reason was. I was asked not to tell anyone so I won't specifically say what the issue was. But it was an issue created by "Manuel" the srv owner.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2015, 13:04   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotEvenMad View Post
The people asslicking torque to get discounts is kinda obvious.
I never grant discounts to anyone, so your argument is invalid
Old 05/13/2015, 14:06   #34

elite*gold: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalblade* View Post
#1 Yes we judge arabs by "arabian" behaviour.
#2 20% scammers. That's too much. If 20% are scammers then its justifiable that we call EVERYONE a scammer. Why? Because every fifth person is one, might as well trash them into the same bin.
Currently there are what.. 82mil people in egypt? 16 million scammers concentrated at one small place? GGWP

And yes, these kinda ppl exist everywhere, but no other country comes near the 20% ratio. Your post is ridiculous and pointless.
Read my post carefully, i said all arabs not only egyptians.
ps: there are 90mil people in egypt not 82.
Old 05/13/2015, 14:29   #35

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 1,130
This topic is amusing to me.

So many clever developers in one thread, who could make a real difference in sro, but choose to act immature and argue with eachother instead.

No wonder I work alone.
Old 05/13/2015, 14:47   #36

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timlock View Post
This topic is amusing to me.

So many clever developers in one thread, who could make a real difference in sro, but choose to act immature and argue with eachother instead.

No wonder I work alone.
Just imagine if they could gather their work together into one company, that would be even better than joymax
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2015, 15:32   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidy. View Post
Just imagine if they could gather their work together into one company, that would be even better than joymax
Wouldn't work because people want to suck money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalblade* View Post
Just so that everyone knows officially. Pioneers LAG issues were purely database based and had nothing to do with Magicanoo aka Torque etc.

In fact, I've talked with Syloxx before to find out what the real reason was. I was asked not to tell anyone so I won't specifically say what the issue was. But it was an issue created by "Manuel" the srv owner.
Akasch, I got a question. When you open ur new server, would you dare to use Torque as ur guard?

And if you say Yes, then prove it.

Answer this.
Old 05/13/2015, 16:18   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotEvenMad View Post

Akasch, I got a question. When you open ur new server, would you dare to use Torque as ur guard?

And if you say Yes, then prove it.

Answer this.
Why would someone buy a Lamborghini only to prove you it's a good car, if he already got a Ferrari?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2015, 17:01   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoxon View Post
Why would someone buy a Lamborghini only to prove you it's a good car, if he already got a Ferrari?
Off-topic but some Lambos actually blow Ferraris so that's not a very good comparison my friend. It should be more like 'Why would you buy a Supra when you already have a P1 ?'
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2015, 17:01   #40

elite*gold: 28
Received Thanks: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoxon View Post
Because 2 is better than 1
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/13/2015, 17:04   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by ​Exo View Post
Because 2 is better than 1
Yeah but while picking up *******, you wanna drive something decent, not a ******* Lada so are you trying to say you're fine having a Lada and a Lambo?
Old 05/13/2015, 17:23   #42

elite*gold: 26
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,060
#closed [as requested]
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread