Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Requesting some assistance with Billing server + shardmanager.

Discussion on Requesting some assistance with Billing server + shardmanager. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Requesting some assistance with Billing server + shardmanager.

Hi, as my signature says im trying to make my own sro server. But so far, ive not exacly had luck. I had to do the same steps about 3 times each time, just to make sure that part of the server worked.

I dont mind, i enjoyed it somewhat.

- I am using Vsro files, microsoft server 2014, management studio 2014. -

However, i've gotten issues with the Billing server, FTP, shardmanager and SMC.

The issues are as following:
Billing server, i have honestly no idea how to make this. I have seen several small tutorials about IIS and such, which made my brain cook. I cant figur it out ..

FTP, I use filezilla server for this, no issue. I can connect myself to it as well. When i add it on the Server.cfg the shardmanager just wont connect to it.

SR_Shardmanager keeps spamming this :
Schedule Manager : g_pServerBodyOfMyself is NULL !!
Up to 900+ lines every minute.

If i start everything up, all programs. Including the spamming shardmanager, and then i start up the SMC_indipendant.exe it only shows this: ( i have added accounts + ip's on ipprivileges and such on VT_ACCOUNT)

So screenshot of everything running exept SMC
:

So ... i hope, that somebody is willing to PM me, and provide their Skype. To assist me, in questions i might have.
The main issue i am stuck with is probaly the Billing server, how do i possibly make this... ?

My appologies if i end up making the same topic as some other people might have, i just grew tired of searching trough my exact issue(s) right now..
Old 03/30/2015, 20:13   #2

elite*gold: 77
skype : aeron.53 pm me i will fix billing server and the other issues

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]Billing Server is Dead/ShardManager ERROR
11/23/2017 - SRO Private Server - 12 Replies
Hey guys, after so much wasted time I give up and ask the experts here, I hope you can help me. Please read the full thread before you post something like "you must check your IIS etc.". ################################################# ################ My problem is the SR_ShardManager application. Everytime when I try to start it, it closes fast as hell and give me the information: "Billing Server is dead", check the image below: http://i.epvpimg.com/nOQPb.png I am starting the...
[Billing Server]
04/22/2014 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello, i have some problem when i launch sr_shardmanager all my config is fine i dont know what the problem ^^ srGlobalService : count=1 operation_type=22
Requesting an Assistance / Partner
11/11/2012 - General Coding - 0 Replies
German: So spiele ich dieses Spiel Rose Online seit geraumer Zeit und haben viel getan, der Paket-Analyse und andere Dinge. Was ich Anfordern ist jemand, der das Wissen zur Herstellung von paketbasierten Bots für Online-Spiele hat. Dies würde nicht eine clientlose bot, aber eine, die zu den Spielen Client oder mehrere Clients verbindet, und sendet / empfängt Paketdaten, und dann tut, was sie mit ihm muss. Ich habe eine Menge von Wissen mit den Paketen des Spiels, die Struktur, was...
Latale - AutoIT - Requesting some assistance
02/22/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Alright, so I'm still a beginner with AutoIT but I'm attempting to make a simple grinding bot. I've made several scripts for different maps that can run for 8+ hours just grinding with little to no problems. These are only for the lower level maps though. Sadly, due to my limited knowledge of AutoIT, I've been unable to make anything more advanced than just 'keep doing these movements over and over'. Basic information for anybody willing to help: -There is a 'sit' skill which heals...
VSRO Server ShardManager ERROR
10/05/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
System: Win XP x64 SP3 (IIS FTP & HTTP Server) 8GB RAM SR_GameServer Error (SR_GameServer.exe using 2560MB of memory) I Grab Item & DC (Blue Or Non Blue) http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/7493/magicitem .png http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/2521/normalitem. png SR_ShardManager Error