the Mangyang is like, "Remember me?Ye, that noob mob you killed to reach lvl 2, Yeah, lets c whos the nub now ive been botting for 2 years non-stop
WELL I'M BACK *******"
Well first of all because there is a command in gm console something like /spawnobject or something like that. Then you enter name you want and level you want. And a mangyang will appear
Lord of war 01/20/2009 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 2 Replies Someone know if is there a bot or hack for the new expansion "Lord Of War"? (oficial cabal)
I used the search button jaja but i didn't find anything....
Thanks at all
lord set id??? 10/14/2008 - Flyff Private Server - 18 Replies moin ich wollte mal fragen wie die id von lordset is habe schon in db gelookt aber nix gefunden...
Water lord! -.- 03/16/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 17 Replies I know where its supposed to be but it aint there at all ive searched and searched!! =/ help!