Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i have problem with mbot

Discussion on i have problem with mbot within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i have problem with mbot

when i try to run mbot appear a massege write '' MSVCR100.dll is either not designed to run on windows or contains an errr '' ,however. i installed Microsoft C++2008 and 2010 And Net Fram Work 4.5 And was installed NeTFramWork 4.0 but the same problems
and i try to solve this problem appear new problem with massege write '' the procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library MSVCR 100.dll ''
#Thanks Guys
#Please Need Reply
Old 06/15/2014, 18:44   #2

elite*gold: 150
This error from C++. remove it from C drive(the file). And install C++ again

and try.. right click on the mbot loader and ( Run as admin. )
Old 06/15/2014, 21:51   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamzafigo View Post
This error from C++. remove it from C drive(the file). And install C++ again

and try.. right click on the mbot loader and ( Run as admin. )
the same problem
Old 06/16/2014, 21:33   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]BloodRage View Post
the same problem
Can you open the Green one? (not the crack)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
MBot log out problem
03/17/2014 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hello people. I have a problem with that mbot. When i open it, it works but after i teleported to somewhere (even i teleport after died) its logging out. Especially if i use movement scroll or damage increase/absorb or exp scrolls. And it doesnt log in again long time. If i close and open again it says logged in but after choosen char and start game again log out. I think it log in after scroll time expired. Please help me about it. I have framework 4.5 thanks
A little problem with mbot
11/24/2013 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Well guys, im playing on DuckRoad (-> Everything is right except mbot. :( The problem is "Failed to read data from PFO" :mad: I was trying to shutdown my firewall or log into game(on character), close game, open mbot loader and nothing, still the same. I was trying also to download any antyviruses etc. scan my pc... That's bullshit, it won't help me.:mad:
Problem with mBot
09/14/2013 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
What would I do? please HELP!
mbot problem
05/02/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey guys Im trying to bot in dymer sro Everything works fine,But loop not I get this message 22:47:49] Start training Starting shopping... Hotan Sorting storage...
mBot problem
03/26/2012 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Okay i did what everyone said. I even disabled fire wall and everything. and redownloaded it from jumualata the crack and everything correctly placed together in its own folder. And i can't log into it it still says not logged in and it still says theres a update waiting for you ect ect. i ran as admin and compab with xp sp3 everything just won't work. help . . .