Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 21:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MBot log out problem

Discussion on MBot log out problem within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MBot log out problem

Hello people. I have a problem with that mbot. When i open it, it works but after i teleported to somewhere (even i teleport after died) its logging out. Especially if i use movement scroll or damage increase/absorb or exp scrolls. And it doesnt log in again long time. If i close and open again it says logged in but after choosen char and start game again log out. I think it log in after scroll time expired. Please help me about it. I have framework 4.5 thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
mbot problem
01/23/2014 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
] Error while initializing network interface WSA 0 at step 3 till yesterday i get this error anyone got same problem or know what to do?
Mbot Problem
07/07/2013 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
hey every one :) i had this problem 2 - 3 days ago i had it when i changed my Sro Folder So the Bot didn't work any more i am tring to log in but its just wont log in when i click "Login" buttom simple its stay the same the Bot was working perfectly but now idk :/ screen shot :
Mbot Problem!
02/21/2013 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
dudes that is my problem, when i log on with 1 bot, work perfect. when i try to log on 2nd acount bot say me Disconect from the server why happend that? i have diferent folders!
Problem with Mbot
07/24/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi all, I have a problem with the mbot, when I click on login I get no login sucesfull and I will log and I get the following " Please update to latest botversion" please help I need done about it. thank you very much