Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

File's not found at the IIS Folder

Discussion on File's not found at the IIS Folder within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
File's not found at the IIS Folder

after i have finished all steps on my server setup i got no files on the IIS Folder can i continue without it or what would i do ?

Old 04/06/2014, 02:52   #2

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 1,195
Old 04/06/2014, 03:20   #3

elite*gold: 0
thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
i lost my dekaron file in bin folder
08/09/2011 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
wow i dont know why but i lost my dekaron file in bin folder so a cant run the game where i can find 1 fonctionnal whit reXign :handsdown:
What file/folder?..
02/02/2011 - CO2 Programming - 2 Replies
What file/folder contains character models? I cant see guards or other players... but thats the thing - i dont want to replace all files, i want just single one or single folder. Thanks!
Anyone know if there is a squamma file, in the co folder?
05/19/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
I'm just asking because i want to see if there is any way to edit the squamma rewards, to get like 10k each time or meteors,dbs:) if u think it's a crap thread, then don't read thanks! Dnjr!
Nc run from pak file or folder first?
01/31/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 15 Replies
I have a question? when NC runs does it run from the defs.pak file or generate the indivual pak_"whatever".def files from the terminal folder, wich one goes first or wich one is not used at all? and only for backup? Also when i look into my DEF files they are fucking NC1- 2.0 not 2.2 i dont have any 2.2 items on the lists and i have a bunch of nc 1-2.0 crap like for EXAMPLE in items- bezerk / kamakazi / antiradation suit / gloves that -100 comabt. ETC. am i dooing something...
Something strange that i found in my bot folder
05/18/2007 - Silkroad Online - 15 Replies
Today i was looking my sro folder (1.62), and inside the conf folder i found one strange file. Not like the old others with CharName.cfg / filterPropNameCharName.pf , but i found one with AccLogin.cfg, with my real login acc that i play, and inside it have this: Dluser= Dlpasswd= AutoSaveDlUser=No This is normal? i dont know cuz i never saw it before. Anyway, i will delet it all the time when i saw again.