Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SWSRO Force debuffs

Discussion on SWSRO Force debuffs within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 09/02/2009, 20:12   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroy226 View Post
lolll
omg

"they will dont worry"

I laughed so hardd
you got strange humor
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/02/2009, 20:29   #17

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,303
Can any one tell me what is that topic for, a dude asked if there are debuffs on the weakness mastery of the Force AKA Water mastery and we said NO there isnt....any thing after that is BULLSHIT.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2009, 00:08   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldDj View Post
Can any one tell me what is that topic for, a dude asked if there are debuffs on the weakness mastery of the Force AKA Water mastery and we said NO there isnt....any thing after that is BULLSHIT.
I don't really understand what the **** you just said. Force AKA Water? WHAT THE ****???? Force is NOT WATER... And there are no important debuffs in force yet as FoulSoul said.. I doubt they'll ever add them to be honest... but hey, some people have faith they will..
Old 09/03/2009, 00:18   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynxz View Post
I don't really understand what the **** you just said. Force AKA Water? WHAT THE ****???? Force is NOT WATER... And there are no important debuffs in force yet as FoulSoul said.. I doubt they'll ever add them to be honest... but hey, some people have faith they will..
If you didnt notice, Force is just like a mistake.
It was ment to be Fire/Light/Cold/Water.
andHeukal/Bicheon/Pacheon.

Proof?

If u saw in the Update of swsc when ur update launcher was updating the new lvl 70+skills...when it came to force part..it was like that Water_Heal_xx(as an example) it was not Force_Heal_xx....
Old 09/03/2009, 00:22   #20

Quote:

Proof?

If u saw in the Update of swsc when ur update launcher was updating the new lvl 70+skills...when it came to force part..it was like that Water_Heal_xx(as an example) it was not Force_Heal_xx....
WHAT THE ****
Old 09/03/2009, 00:22   #21

Quote:

Proof?

Force is not water. You are clearly delusional if you are even inclined to think that in any shape or form. Just because the GMs of SWsro decided to name something water_heal doesn't mean it's of water mastery. I've played silkroad since may 2006, I think I know.
Old 09/03/2009, 00:35   #22

Ok thank you guys for the help. Now u may stop arguing :P force... water.. who cares lol
Old 09/03/2009, 00:40   #23

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by phdjj View Post
come back to isro , it's funny.

That was funny

I think they will add...
Old 09/03/2009, 00:59   #24

ECSRO is online 15 months.
As I sad before I hardly doubt that they can actually code the new skills. It can forever if you dont know how to do it.
But yeah, keep your hope in swsro.
Old 09/03/2009, 01:00   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynxz View Post
Force is not water. You are clearly delusional if you are even inclined to think that in any shape or form. Just because the GMs of SWsro decided to name something water_heal doesn't mean it's of water mastery. I've played silkroad since may 2006, I think I know.
I've played since the early start of that game, the 60CAP....
and i find it weird to nake
Fire/light/cold/force??

And there is the main tab is called force, so why they name a mastery by force?

Btw swsro gms cant change the name of the Entire media.pk2...if they are chinese, why would they remove it to "Water"..?

And it was mentioned on my long journey in that game in some forums its actually water not force, but its just named force(sound weird) but we just managed to live with that name.

Hope you get my point.
Old 09/03/2009, 08:45   #26

Why in the **** would you have Cold and Water anyway? Generally the same idea.. As lynxz said force is no where near considered being water, just because they named 3 elements doesnt mean force was meant to be the 4th.

Your logic fails sir.

Also, the chances of swsro adding KB to bow skills, statuses to chains and debuffs, and an actual LEGIT manashield are about as likely as sremu being completed, not happening.

They'd have to do a complete over-haul of coding which i'm sure they lack experience in. Props to them for having 100/100 cap/skills but it's not even 100%...
Old 09/03/2009, 21:27   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteForce23 View Post
Why in the **** would you have Cold and Water anyway? Generally the same idea.. As lynxz said force is no where near considered being water, just because they named 3 elements doesnt mean force was meant to be the 4th.

Your logic fails sir.

Also, the chances of swsro adding KB to bow skills, statuses to chains and debuffs, and an actual LEGIT manashield are about as likely as sremu being completed, not happening.

They'd have to do a complete over-haul of coding which i'm sure they lack experience in. Props to them for having 100/100 cap/skills but it's not even 100%...
Ive just checked the media.pk2 of the actuall client of ISRO...its water_xxx.
Try to edit any force skill to the next book, you will see what i mean.