Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

will a 70:70 build w/ cold+force(debuffs) have greater damage than fire?(at 110 cap)

Discussion on will a 70:70 build w/ cold+force(debuffs) have greater damage than fire?(at 110 cap) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb will a 70:70 build w/ cold+force(debuffs) have greater damage than fire?(at 110 cap)

^^
im thinking of an unconventional chinese build that is still balanced like:

1. 70/70 bower, cold, force, garments (good phy def, but will damage be enough with debuffs and cold?)
*would not get hit in Pve, range+frost

2. 70/70 bower fire, force, protector/armor (very good damage w/o relying much on crits, but will phy def be enough?)

3. 70/70 blader fire, force, protector/gamr (better damage compared to full str and can kill, but will it still be able to tank?)

4. 70/70 glaiver cold, force, garm (again, will cold+force be enough to kill? and will the added hp+cold be enough to survive in pvp)

5. 70/70 glaiver fire,force, protector/armor (very good damage, but will added hp from heuk be enough w/o ice?)

Which of the 5 do you think is the best? Light is not an option for a 70:70, at least IMO, these builds are aiming for 110 cap. no 20 cold 90 light stuff.

**supposed to add a poll option but couldnt find it, sorry for the noobness
Old 08/02/2010, 15:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
u wont get build with super high dmg and super high defence, u must choose better Dmg>Def or Dmg<Def

Similar Threads Similar Threads
does ice+force(debuffs) deal more damage than fire? 70:70 heuksal ice force build
04/26/2012 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
^^ no nukes and is almost the same as fintan1337's build.:D im planning to build a 70:70 garment or protector heuksal/ice/force build, i would start building one if the damage is enough to kill in pvp since it is still an int heavy build (257 str,328 int) + debuffs at 100,110cap, but with enough hp(can tank a warrior) and mp(higher snow) from heuksal and force passives. spear for pve(higher overall damage) and glaive (higher crits) at pvp. 27,316 hp 33,463 mp naked stats FTW! at 110
LF Fire 110/Pacheon 110/Lighting 90/Cold 20 build (chinese archer)
09/18/2010 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
as title said, LF Fire 110/Pacheon 110/Lighting 90/Cold 20 build (chinese archer) anybody can help about this build, im kinda confusing which skills are important and which skills dont need to pump ps : If got pictures/screenshot about the skills build, that would be help *Thx for your kindly help if did*
Lets talk about fire/cold and light/cold
04/28/2010 - Silkroad Online - 12 Replies
Hi. Im thinking of making 90-100FF light/cold/bicheon s/s. But fire is good too. Say which you would pick and why ^^ cap 90 rsro. Im thinking of light cuz dmg =~= fire +speed and mag atk, but fire has got strong nukes, better range and mag def.
Hybrid build; Heuk Fire Cold
07/18/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Sounds like a nice build, full defence, fire = high damage. There would be around 18 - 20 LVL's of STR so around 54 - 60 STR points. Comment plz :D I really need to have some comments on the build :-) Flaming will be ignored, so don't bother. ~~>:mofo:
what about a fire+light+cold build?
05/13/2007 - Silkroad Online - 19 Replies
Hi (sry for my bad english :D ) I have a 48 full int (botting since lvl 2 :bandit: ) and now i have lots of sp points and lots of potions so i can make a total new build for my char (my actual one is really bad) Im lvl 48 and i can kill with no problems penons but not giants (they own me with 2 hits..) So, now im wearing +2 +3 garment items and i want to try fire + light + cold instead of sword + fire + light because i was just using the passive skill and the knocking-down skill of...