Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Annoying SRO View bug

Discussion on Annoying SRO View bug within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Annoying SRO View bug

First i want everyone to understand that under view i mean Free Movement View, Quarter Angle view or Third Person view, those are under Settings ingame(pressing Esc).
Now when i press Esc, F3-6 my game starts switching all of those views really fast, locking my screen and making pvp annoying. Anyone know how to fix this?
Ive tried playing in diffrent kinds of private servers, VSro as well as Black rogue versions. Ive heard ppl saying it might be caused by key bindings, well i use mbot, but that doesnt matter and to my knowledge ive never used a keybinder in SRO. I use Windows 8.
Old 04/01/2014, 15:58   #2

elite*gold: 85
Received Thanks: 1,643
Usually it should be F9... Check at the key map (ESC -> options ...) And see if u can swap the key for it.
Old 04/01/2014, 18:19   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablaRoyal View Post
Usually it should be F9... Check at the key map (ESC -> options ...) And see if u can swap the key for it.
F9 does absolutley nothing, doesnt change the view even, what am i supposed to find under the key map? Ive checked it and theres nothing there that can solve it i think.
Old 04/01/2014, 18:46   #4

Hmm that's really weird.

Can u make a short video of it? Just wanna see how it looks like. But haven't heard of anyone else with a similar bug. Try switching the SRO client maybe.
Other than that I'm out of ideas atm
Old 04/01/2014, 20:16   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablaRoyal View Post
Hmm that's really weird.

Can u make a short video of it? Just wanna see how it looks like. But haven't heard of anyone else with a similar bug. Try switching the SRO client maybe.
Other than that I'm out of ideas atm
It just looks like as i described, when i press Esc, F3-6 usally , then the camera always goes on a frenzy and switches all the modes in an order really fast, which causes the screen to lock behind my char in focus. This means i cannot look around with the cam during the frenzy. The notices also come up on the middle of the screen. Im not sure about a video, ive never done one through a pc and prob dont have time.
And it is made with a crappy mobile phone, but heres the vid.
Old 04/01/2014, 21:17   #6

elite*gold: 100
try deleting all the files inside the setting folder, if that doesn't fix it then add me on skype @ shane.aladdin
Old 04/01/2014, 21:21   #7

Allahdin added you.
Old 04/03/2014, 17:05   #8

Okay, so no other ideas how to fix this problem i guess...