Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Disconnect / Crash issue iSRO

Discussion on Disconnect / Crash issue iSRO within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hello, i have a big problem now, let me explain.

Recently i figured it ouy that the bot keeps crashing or disconnecting out of no where.
I dont know where the problem comes from because 2 weeks ago i used to run 16+ clients without any problems and now im getting DC on random chars like 3-4 times/h each char.

Its not from my internet connection, its tested and it works perfectly, also not from the server because all my friends are playing and they do not have this problem.

System specs:

Proccesor : AMD FX 8320 3,7 Ghz (clocked on 4Ghz), 8x core
RAM: 16gb 1333 Mhz
Graphic Card: ATI Radeon R9 280x 384bit 4gb memory
Server: Centaurus (iSRO)

I also keep sro_client on windowed mode on lower resolution and Low quality even if my graphic card can deal with High quality easily.

The procesor stays on 25% capacity and RAM on 35% capacity with 8 clients logged in but i still get crash or disconncet ( i dont know what it is because the bot closes too fast).

[00:04:54] * Connection to Silkroad Server terminated (0)! (SFriend)

I can send dump file if neded, thanks a lot!

Thanks a lot and i hope i will be helped!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
02/09/2014 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hello, i have a big problem now, let me explain. Recently i figured it ouy that the bot keeps crashing or disconnecting out of no where. I dont know where the problem comes from because 2 weeks ago i used to run 16+ clients without any problems and now im getting DC on random chars like 3-4 times/h each char. Its not from my internet connection, its tested and it works perfectly, also not from the server because all my friends are playing and they do not have this problem. System...
Kdbot disconnect Issue
04/21/2012 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hi, was just wondering if anyone could shed some light on why the bot disconnects almost instantly after acting a monster, I have the ports set to the server I'm on (currently sroworld) and every time I start the bot the client disconnects. Any help would be appreciated.
riBot Crash Issue
03/15/2011 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
Hi im having an issue with riBot and i was hoping someone could help. sro_client.exe keeps crashing as soon as i log in, the world shows up for ~sec and then just crashes This is only when i use riBot, i ran the game without edx and then with edx many times to see if it still crashes and it does not, but as soon as i try to run the game with riBot i crash Any ideas?
ZSZC disconnect/crash problem
09/29/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
When i select my char and click the START button,the game suddenly crashes with no error :confused: i use private server loader,unmark english patch and it still doesn't work.... Sorry if i posted on the wrong section :)
disconnect issue
02/17/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hi all, I just started playing silkroad and i'm really enjoying it ^^ Unfortunately i get alot of disconnections during the day (during night I almost never get dc), and logging in really is a pain in the ass for people who don't have premium :( I used to play several online games before and actually i never experienced troubles regarding disconnections to the gameserver. First i thought that joymax ramdonly disconnects players who didn't buy a premium pack, but a friend of mine who...