Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skill Crash

Discussion on Skill Crash within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry Skill Crash

This Skill give me Crash when the mouse move on it

Old 12/16/2013, 14:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hello,

Please check textdata files, I mean the files with "skills&" pharse. If you got them inside, check skilldata_xxx.txt (where *** there is number of file which you input new skill) and look at every param and "tabs" If there are spaces you need to replace'em with tabs.

Regards, Cooldpix.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Skill Perfect Shaman crash
05/18/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello, I have a big problem ! And I need you yo resolv it, because i'm ... without solution ! My problem: When a warrior attack a Shamy with the spell "accélération" ( "accelerate" ? ), my server crash, but i try, and I discover that when the spell of shaman is level M1, my server not crash, and when the spell is perfect, he crash ! Without message in syserr. have you an idea ?
Help Skill crash server
05/10/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi Epvp I have a server and I noticed that when a GUERRIER cac do the skills acceleration on the SHAMAN channel crash there is no error in the syserr. Do you have an idea. thank you