Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Specific items no ITEM MALL

Discussion on Specific items no ITEM MALL within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Specific items no ITEM MALL

now insert the item in the db and I can access it by GM CONSOLE. How do I enter in the item mall?

ITEM_MALL_PET_WATCH .......
Old 12/09/2013, 17:30   #2

elite*gold: 20
Check these tables in SRO_VT_SHARD:
_RefShopGoods, _RefPackageItem, _RefScrapOfPackageItem and _RefPricePolicyOfItem.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help.... how to remove items from item mall
09/25/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
i wanna to know how to remove items from item mall and will be great if told me how to put it in npc ... Thxx
i cant buy some items in Item Mall
09/16/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi, i cant buy some items in Item mall. May files : RefPackageItem : 1 15 507 PACKAGE_ITEM_MALL_DAMAGE_INC_20P_SCROLL 0 EXPAND_TERM_ALL SN_ITEM_MALL_DAMAGE_INC_20P_SCR OLL SN_ITEM_MALL_DAMAGE_INC_20P_SCROLL_TT_DESC ite m\etc\mall_damage_inc_scroll.ddj -1 xxx -1 xxx -1 xxx -1 xxx 1 15 508 PACKAGE_ITEM_MALL_DAMAGE_ABS_20P_SCROLL 0 EXPAND_TERM_ALL SN_ITEM_MALL_DAMAGE_ABS_20P_SCR OLL SN_ITEM_MALL_DAMAGE_ABS_20P_SCROLL_TT_DESC ite m\etc\mall_damage_abs_scroll.ddj -1 xxx -1 xxx -1 xxx -1 xxx
item mall enable items
03/28/2012 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
alot of items in my item mall are disabled if anyone tries to buy they get dc can someone tell me which databases i need to edit as _RefShopGoods if i set the disabled items to 1 gameserver crashes after getting cert from shard
[Help] Buy item mall items with gold?
02/03/2012 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
So I've been experimenting with this and everything looks ok as you can see in the picture, but when I click buy, nothing happens. No item, no gold taken. Anyone have ideas or tried this before? I changed the 2 to 1 and changed the price in both db and media. http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h267/t_mann05/S RO2012-01-2717-04-43_99.jpg