Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Post your nostalgic SRO videos

Discussion on Post your nostalgic SRO videos within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1

 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 6,151
Received Thanks: 3,683
Post your nostalgic SRO videos

We all know the feeling we used to get in 80 cap was awesome, so I decided to share a few videos I found whilst searching on youtube.





(Major respect to Qynchou, I only just found out that he was my hero, lopasas)



Callum is offline  
Old 11/24/2013, 19:20   #2
 
elite*gold: 100
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,948
Received Thanks: 1,635
the most of your threads are useless and/or duplicated.


Shane¸ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/24/2013, 19:22   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,003
Received Thanks: 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane¸ View Post
the most of your threads are useless and/or duplicated.
He just want to show us that he is active to get moderator
x*Manu*x is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/24/2013, 19:23   #4

 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 6,151
Received Thanks: 3,683
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane¸ View Post
the most of your threads are useless and/or duplicated.
Oh ***-damnit, completely forgot about that thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x*Manu*x View Post
He just want to show us that he is active to get moderator
jealousy is a sign of love


Callum is offline  
Old 11/24/2013, 19:41   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,003
Received Thanks: 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
Oh ***-damnit, completely forgot about that thread.



jealousy is a sign of love
xDDD do you really think i care about the moderator position? xDDD dude really you need real life ^^
x*Manu*x is offline  
Old 11/24/2013, 19:49   #6

 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 6,151
Received Thanks: 3,683
Quote:
Originally Posted by x*Manu*x View Post
xDDD do you really think i care about the moderator position? xDDD dude really you need real life ^^
You have no reason to continue posting about it, if anything I spend a lot of more time focusing on college work, my girlfriend, my job and etc than I do on elitepvpers. Just because I occasionally contribute here + post does not mean I have no life, therefore your argument is invalid.
Callum is offline  
Old 11/24/2013, 19:52   #7

 
elite*gold: 273
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 4,451
Received Thanks: 2,427
'Contributing' to non-sense community is the pure grumpy ****.
鳳凰城 is offline  
Old 11/24/2013, 22:52   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 667
Received Thanks: 406
Phoenix, that post literally made no sense at all.
Bartic is offline  
Old 11/25/2013, 00:38   #9
Chat Killer In Duty

 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 15,934
Received Thanks: 6,101
for those saying
Quote:
they are correct
#closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by x*Manu*x View Post
He just want to show us that he is active to get moderator
and why do you mention it on the first place?
Quote:
Originally Posted by x*Manu*x View Post
xDDD do you really think i care about the moderator position? xDDD dude really you need real life ^^


PortalDark is offline  
Closed Thread



« [Request] Blackrogue client | [Release]Sro Item Creater »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[FRAGE] MW3 Nostalgic Map Pack 1 Release ?
01/10/2012 - Call of Duty - 10 Replies
Hey COM, Frage: Es ist ja klar, dass dieses Jahr bald das Map Pack Nostalgic für Mw3 rauskommen wird. Nur auf dem Bild steht 3.1.2012. Ich weiß dass im englishen die Reihenfolge anders ist. Heißt es jetzt dass es schon raus ist, oder ist dies nur halt amerikanisch. Und noch was. Ich habe CoD ELITE für PS3 Jahresabo. Wenn das Map Pack rauskommt, werde ich dann automatisch benachrichtigt, dass ich es downloaden kann. (auf kosten von ELITE ). GreeTz# PainleSsHD



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2020 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.