Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Blackrogue client

Discussion on [Request] Blackrogue client within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/20/2013, 19:04   #16

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,635
Quote:
Originally Posted by jahamuha1 View Post
Creedy client is crashing.... cant even open the game with that client.
it's pretty easy to fix that and I don't want to destroy your hopes but you will neither be able to login with the original client in case you get them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacogazeto333 View Post
its working here,but too much edits.. dont want to see that creddy logos,creddy pots,creddy logo in everything
hah.... replace the outer folder
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/20/2013, 20:45   #17

elite*gold: 0
Bump.
Old 11/20/2013, 22:19   #18

Quote:
Bump.
we already told you. use creddy client

if you can't "fix" it, don't even think about opening a server
Old 11/20/2013, 22:58   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by A new hope View Post
we already told you. use creddy client

if you can't "fix" it, don't even think about opening a server
"FIX" a client which is ******* by someone else who had it normal.. yea you have a wise brain or you're just attention ***** lieing everyone that you've got the client. pk2 is not the big deal, but the exe files - not everyone is asm master to do ****.. remember that.
Old 11/21/2013, 00:06   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miky Mouse View Post
"FIX" a client which is ******* by someone else who had it normal.. yea you have a wise brain or you're just attention ***** lieing everyone that you've got the client. pk2 is not the big deal, but the exe files - not everyone is asm master to do ****.. remember that.
i don't have any ASM knowledge, and yet i could fix it
you just need to edit silkroad.exe and sro_client.exe with a hex editor. because some file names are changed in the media
that's it.
Old 11/21/2013, 00:06   #21

Totally right said dude.There are many ppl like him yelling about they got the 110br client and noone updating it,thats the fun part of the thingshappand..Soon or later we will get that client and Release it here in any case and person like him will be wiped so bad
Old 11/21/2013, 08:09   #22

I gave him my full client but he couldn't change the ip in media so there is nothing to talk about...
These files require more knowledge than copy paste released vsro stuffs... It took me some hours to find pt match, max level, mastery, skill cap, etc. adresses in br110 as well and to be honest I'm not a beginner of this.
Old 11/21/2013, 11:22   #23

Quote:
why'd need to patch pt match max level or w/e if the cap is 110 and it remains at it?
lets be honest - in case i wont find this client in the term of today i'll just pick up the blackrogue 110 serverfiles + creddy client and release it all with complete tutorials how to run them, how to patch the creddy client to connect with it and with complete preconfiguration for the serverfiles.
Is that what you need? and you all do realise that im not talking bullshit over here - im capable of doing this.
you're free of your actions, do whatever you want
Old 11/21/2013, 11:35   #24

you can change everything back to original and many stuffs are fixed in the client, what's the point of using a bugged client?
Old 11/21/2013, 11:38   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by A new hope View Post
he can run them, he just doesn't understand that it's easier to use creddy client...

Okay maybe creddy's client is more stable or fixed...
ROFL - but what if i prefer the original stuff in place of **** like creddy ******* client with textdatas which are fully ******* with stuff like ITEM_CREDDY_MALL_AVATAR BLABALBLA hahah?

#noweveryonegonnahavecreddyserver hahahahha
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/21/2013, 11:41   #26

Quote:
ROFL - but what if i prefer the original stuff in place of **** like creddy ******* client with textdatas which are fully ******* with stuff like ITEM_CREDDY_MALL_AVATAR BLABALBLA hahah?

kid
just to make it clear. with the original one you won't be able to run the client at all. pets don't work, skills are bugged for everyone else except you and so on. but good luck with your ****. even if you release those files, no one will be able to run them properly...
Old 11/21/2013, 11:43   #27

Quote:

use a ******* text editor and replace 'ITEM_CREDDY_MALL_AVATAR' with 'ITEM_MALL_AVATAR' ?

#hashtagsaresokrallzomg

Quote:
y so offensive?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/21/2013, 12:05   #28

Seems like you guys forgot what was the thread for... A new hope stop spamming every thread with complaining what you got,cuz actually we see your server hisory , epic.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/21/2013, 14:38   #29

Quote:
It's so sad to see how this all turned out.. it was meant to be a friendly community who shares stuff between them - all of you forget that day you joined game named Silkroad and were just normal players like everyone else files were meant for people to achieve that what they couldn't achieve in official game but now.. guess money did her job. okay another release incoming, wait for uploads.

#да будет так.
#fuckcreddy, #fuckanewhope, #fuckshane.
Looking forward for the release ^_^
Old 11/21/2013, 15:26   #30

Quote:
Looking forward for the release ^_^
Somthing its up on this like an conspiracy it wont be an releases sadly
Closed Thread