Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

about sjsro silk

Discussion on about sjsro silk within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
about sjsro silk

well since nobody is checking ask the expert section (usually) i wanted to as is it safe to buy silk from this guy
Old 07/31/2009, 09:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
Wrong section. Ask the experts?

To answer your question.. yes he's the legit seller.. I have him on MSN along with Maya.. they BOTH are trustworthy.. kerek is cheaper tho because he's european.. Maya is chinese so the western union rates are much higher.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to get Silk on SJSRO
09/07/2010 - SRO Private Server - 16 Replies
You message: 690555576 on QQ My friend says that 600 is for 10 dollars USD. You need to message them in chinese and know chinese. My friend says you can also get items, skillpoints, and levels? <- I dont believe it). But good luck. These guys are real cool, so be nice to the chinese players.
WTB SILK for sjsro new
08/09/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
Hey anyone can buy me silk for sjsro new idk how to buy and etc. just say how many silk you can buy me and what you want for it(PaySafeCard;Gold on Sjsro New;Isro Acc...) ~Ty~
How to buy Silk on SJSRO ???
07/07/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
How to buy silk on Sjsro new :confused:
SJSRO SILK
07/02/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I want to know where i can buy silk for sjsro i see this page http://sjsro-silk.cjb.net/ but i donīt know if him are gm or nothing else so i want to know if anyone have a good page to buy silk in sjsro thx. Sry for my bad english
How to buy SILK on SJSRO!
04/08/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
I can talk to sjsro GM to get me silk but how can you do that? I dont know chinese can you use babelfish to talk to GM?