Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skills gone from Skill bar after restarts SRO

Discussion on Skills gone from Skill bar after restarts SRO within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Skills gone from Skill bar after restarts SRO

Hello, can someone help me with this problem, when i put my skills on skill bar and make restart my skills always disapear from the skill bar and i have to put them from new, that not so big problem but its very annoying so please help me as fast as u can Thx alot.
Old 07/11/2009, 22:51   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by martisltu View Post
Hello, can someone help me with this problem, when i put my skills on skill bar and make restart my skills always disapear from the skill bar and i have to put them from new, that not so big problem but its very annoying so please help me as fast as u can Thx alot.
You play in ecsro?
Old 07/11/2009, 22:55   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,109
Make in silkroad folder , new folder than called Settings or Setting
if im not wrong.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/11/2009, 23:00   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkside050 View Post
Make in silkroad folder , new folder than called Settings or Setting
if im not wrong.
its correct, thats another way
Old 07/11/2009, 23:11   #5

Yes i play at ECSRO

Thx alot its worked Settings doesnt work but when i made Setting it worked thx mate btw my nick is The1stOne

Please do not double post.

#Merged.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Skill slot not saving skills
05/15/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
My skills on the skill slot are not being save, every time I log out and log out the skill slot will be wipe and I have to put all the skills on the slots again over and over. Any idea how to solve this problem? please help!! so tired putting back the skills every time I play.
Skill page bug. Can't equip skills
03/10/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Sry if this had been posted, search just seemed to return skill hack stuff. The skill are there and can be learned, but they can't be seen on the skill page. They seem to be overlaped with another skill as refreshing one of the tabs sometimes results in different image. What file to I need to change to fix this? A little more detail as to where in the file would be nice too. thank you in advance.
Skills dosen't save on skill bar
04/11/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Skills dosen't save on skill bar. Who could know how to fix it please :o BTW I'm using Li Media.Pk2 On SjSRO
Skill up faster your sword skills.
04/29/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 12 Replies
Hi all. I think i've found a way to skill up faster sword skills. 1- Wear Adepts stuffs +3/+4 (even earrings/bracelets/amulets) 2- Reach Expert with sword or magic 3- Reach LVL 50 4- Get to the Instructor at Port Lux 5- Buy the Upgrade skill *Change force Sword* if you want to skill up your sword skills.
How to Level All XP skills and Pheonix skill
02/03/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
Do you wanna post a question? Then you are in the wrong category, please post your question in the Main section, thanks. First of all you need to be in guild area, and find the door. If it is open then you are ready, if not then you need to attack the door and open (kill) the door. Do this by pressing the CTRL button and left clicking the top of the door, and you do not have to be in pk mode. After the door is open make sure you you put your ring and weapons and shield if (apllicable) in...