Hello epvpers, I have an problem with adding area for only jobbers (thiefs,hunters,traders), for example - I want to make quin shi tomb > job cave.
I know that I need to focus on _RefGame_World_Config table, but since I never tryed to do such thing, I can't make it work. I would be very grateful if someone can help me
Simply to create a "job only" area, you have to set a limit for the teleport gate itself that either you do not wear job suit or do not have key balblabla ****. Can't exactly remember where dafuq it was but this is the only basic headline to start working from.
Simply to create a "job only" area, you have to set a limit for the teleport gate itself that either you do not wear job suit or do not have key balblabla ****. Can't exactly remember where dafuq it was but this is the only basic headline to start working from.
I know how that function works for items in inventory to teleport, but its not possible to do the same with job suits. I need to restrict area itself in _RefGame_World_Config table and the teleporter becomes for job only.
But anyway, thanks for trying to help
McBadgerCraft - 36 Slots - Protected Areas - PvP Areas - Custom Plugins 05/08/2012 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies McBadgerCraft is a new and upcoming minecraft server. Our server has 2.5GB of RAM, with scheduled backups and 36 player slots. As we are a new server, when our player base expands we will be able to expand the server and its specifications. Please feel free to join our community and please do ask us any questions that the website doesn’t answer for you. Our staff are friendly and approachable so ask away. We look forward to seeing you in game and sharing our exciting new venture with you.
...
[B] TS3 Clan Areas 06/04/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies Biete euch Clan Areas auf unserem TS3.
Ich verlange eigentlich kein http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/faq.php?faq=elite gold#faq_whatiseg.
Vielleicht könnt ihr ja ein bisschen Spenden wenn ihr wollt.
Zum Server:
Wir sind eine Multigaming Community, dass heißt ihr braucht keinen Clan um bei uns mit zu zocken.
Wir spielen WoW, LoL, Crossfire, CS 1.6, CSS, Mw2, BFBC2 und Combat Arms.
Wenn ihr mit eurem Clan oder alleine neue Ideen wie z.B Metin2 etc. einbringen wollt, kommt einfach mal drauf...
2 Areas 02/10/2010 - Dekaron - 1 Replies i know most ppl r gonna flame me for this but worth an ask
how comes theres still 2 sections (2moons + Dekaron) when the game has been merged into global,
well just curious thats all just thought id have an ask lol
Possible 110 cap areas? 06/07/2009 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies Heres some things I thought of:
Roc's empire!? LuLz
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/3697/possibleare a1.jpg
Jupiter Tomb? LULZ!
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/2540/possibleare a2.jpg
Random road, or 110 cap!?
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/1897/possibleare a3.jpg
Training areas for bot 04/06/2008 - MapleStory - 4 Replies Hey i got a bot from sprite and it basically attacks monsters but standing still. I just want to know some good training areas where u can train wihtout getting hit and good exp. Also can someone tell me about the delay and other functions of the bots sprite posted. THX alot...post asap.... thxxxx :)