this is on every vSro server, on black rouge files it also exists, only iSRO has this fixed, but most likely its is not a bug, more like warlock combination
I don't know what exactly you're talking about *Headache between sleep bug and warrior bug* but I'm sure that warlock skills are not perfectly added in vsro files. You can do the following:
Remove all warlock mastery.
Import the warlock mastery AGAIN from isro client with the right lines.
Profit.
[Idea] Old hidden drones mode 05/13/2012 - DarkOrbit - 0 Replies Hello. I have got an idea for here's programmers and coders - to make a simple programme which will show
I: ●●●●●
F: ●●●
under the ship instead of
IIFIIFIFI
above the ship? because that is really weird and sometimes it shows FIFFI when someone has got FFF IIIII ...
Metin2 DE 04.03.2010: [HIDDEN]Relogger &'nd [HIDDEN]Potter in einem! 06/14/2011 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 77 Replies ----------------------------------------Deutsch--- -------------------------------------
Tag Leute,
ich habe gesucht und gesucht und nichts gefunden, als ich nach einem HIDDEN Relogger oder nach einem HIDDEN Potter gesucht habe. Da habe ich mir gedacht, mache ich doch mal einen HIDDEN Potter und HIDDEN Relogger in einem! Und hier ist es:
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/2521/screenxj. jpg
(c) by 7Ultimate & EMINEM
Dieser Bot sollte für dich HIDDEN potten (je nach Einstellung) und...