Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can not run server error "it has been failed to request certification"

Discussion on Can not run server error "it has been failed to request certification" within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can not run server error "it has been failed to request certification"

Can not run server error
it has been failed to request certification
I opened the port
25 880
15 881
15 883
15 884
15 885
* config ip of the VPS has the error, but it
pic error
Old 06/09/2013, 21:29   #2

Check ini's CCS, and server,cfg if they same.
Old 06/09/2013, 23:13   #3

Check Type.ini on the inis for the Certification that you compress with the .bat file. Make sure the IP you set there for certification is right for nip and wip.
Then just check server.cfg for the ports and IP. The ports must be opened @Firewall for accessing the server, not starting the exes so the firewall isnt involved in this o.O
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2013, 23:24   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DymerNetwork View Post
Check Type.ini on the inis for the Certification that you compress with the .bat file. Make sure the IP you set there for certification is right for nip and wip.
Then just check server.cfg for the ports and IP. The ports must be opened @Firewall for accessing the server, not starting the exes so the firewall isnt involved in this o.O
I wrote same thing above, why are you bumping?
Old 06/09/2013, 23:36   #5

tearless i need your help in something please

can you give me your skype ?
Thanks
1 User