If you're using the cracked version simply press the login button without entering something.
The latest version which needs to be paid requires a working account from b.heaven.
I tried hotspot Shield program has worked, but the Internet is slow because the program I want another solution does not slow down the Internet And Thx
[Tool] mBot AC (Auto Login for mBot) 04/03/2026 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 78 Replies mBot AC is an auto login tool for the Silkroad Online bot, mBot.
Auto logs/relogs mBot characters while detecting all known mBot errors and bugs (works with iSRO, cSRO, rSRO)
Encrypted ID's and Passwords.
Start training after login.
Cast return scroll after login.
Hide mBot before login.
Statistics of all mBots with HP / MP and EXP bars.
List of the current party.
Mbot login Problem. 10/22/2013 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies Hi,
I've a problem with mbot.
When I try to login, it says An updated version of mBot is available for you!
With a download link.
I tried to update is with the link in the other section here.
But i can't login!
Any fixes for this?
When i login with mbot nothing loads 01/09/2013 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies Like title says, i can login with mbot and can see only my char. Nothing else loads like other players etc. I tried almost anything to get it normal again.
I play at tmn 80cap server, any1 who can help me? I will be really thankfull and if u play on this server to ill give you some rewards!!
Greetz
Mbot Login Problem. 07/02/2011 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies Hey Guys.
I created for a half year a botters heaven account and today i found my datas.
So i wanted to log in at Mbot for TSRO. Its free for Tsro...
And then : not loggend in..
Why?
I can logg on at the forum ?!?!
What can i do.