Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Converting the DW Cave into a Job Restricted Cave

Discussion on Converting the DW Cave into a Job Restricted Cave within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Converting the DW Cave into a Job Restricted Cave

Hi Folks,

We have a small server for 70 cap and with a tiny community. I have seen this feature on a brand new server (these guys have done a good job I must say) and therefore I would like to implement this feature to our server as well. To be honest I have already learnt a lot from these guys' guides and comments yet I am to figure how this title can be realized.

Let me briefly explain about my question,

- I want to convert the current Donwhang Cave into a cave where players could only join if they are equipped with a job identity.

My Findings are,

In refgameworldconfig table there are identity values I could modify but I was unable to find the DW CAVE 's tag mostly because it doesn't exist ?! I found GROUP_SIEGE_DUNGEON identity which is pointing the correct x,y,z parameters but changing the specs of the table and modifying the client didn't really help. (I could still tele in without job item equipped)
The spec I have changed was something like TAKE_OFF to PUT_ON for the job item feature and set the parameter to ON.

Well, please do not blame me for my investigation but I have checked that server's files and they haven't changed anything in that refgameworldconfig table anyways-at least on the client files.

As I broaden my search I noticed it could be possible to realize this by using an item as a teleport unit and setting a requirement for that unit most probably on _refobjcommon table to be only usable by those who equip a job item.

Briefly speaking, what would be the parameter to set such job requirement in _refobjcommon for that teleport item? I think If I set this parameter to one of those required level fields then I will be able to do it.

Thanks for reading
Tychus

a little bump here n there
Old 05/15/2013, 01:36   #2

elite*gold: 0
Gave u a hint in the PM in which u asked.

Including this hint, u should be able to do it
_RefGame_World_Config
Code:
1	826	GROUP_DW_CAVE	GAME_WORLD_NORMALIZE_TYPE	GAME_WORLD_NORMALIZE_TYPE_A	STRING
1	825	GROUP_DW_CAVE	ENTER_LIMIT_CONDITION_JOB_CLOTHES_PUT_ON	ON	STRING
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2013, 01:48   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalblade View Post
Gave u a hint in the PM in which u asked.

Including this hint, u should be able to do it
_RefGame_World_Config
Code:
1	826	GROUP_DW_CAVE	GAME_WORLD_NORMALIZE_TYPE	GAME_WORLD_NORMALIZE_TYPE_A	STRING
1	825	GROUP_DW_CAVE	ENTER_LIMIT_CONDITION_JOB_CLOTHES_PUT_ON	ON	STRING
only hunter thief trader enter ?
Old 05/15/2013, 14:21   #4

@RoyalBlade : Respect from the very bottom of my heart to you sir!!

@Ilowe: Yes
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/08/2014, 10:31   #5

Eventhough, this is an old thread and I hardly any visit elitepvpers nowadays, I frequently receive questions regarding the query I posted above by pm which bumps my mailbox.

The way I solved the problem was different than what Royal did in Velestia and a little bit cheesy to be honest.

What I did was I created a trigger listening the Char table on db to change worldid back to 1 whenever it becomes 91 ,
And on teleport table I changed the parameter of the teleportation unit to go for world 91.
And on RefGameWorldconfig table I created the World 91 which you can only enter if you have your job item.

As a result,
whenever a player clicks on the teleportation unit the rules for world 91 is valid thx to RefGameWorldConfig and thus you need to have your job suit on.

However the world 91 doesn't exist (well there is no assigned map to it since I was so lazy.) So here comes the trigger. As soon as the char is transferred to world 91 the trigger which is listening char table is setting it back to world 1 and bam your char is not stuck but inside the cave. =)

I am sorry as I am not able to give you the trigger at the moment but if I use a backup I think I can share it. Our server is dead nowadays thx to the Velestia (we were really unlucky that Velestia hit the scene around the same period)
Best,
Tychus
Old 07/08/2014, 10:34   #6

I'm interested tell me you're Skype
Old 07/08/2014, 11:31   #7

I am currently at the office but I will share it in more detail how I realized the trick so may be that will be sufficient for you to follow. If I don't act lazy then it will be most likely tonight ^^
Old 07/08/2014, 22:49   #8

I'm interesting in this release too!
Old 03/23/2015, 21:06   #9

anyone have a solution for making a job restricted room or dungeon like dw cave
or jg cave
Old 12/14/2015, 22:10   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickael0324 View Post
anyone have a solution for making a job restricted room or dungeon like dw cave
or jg cave
+1 I need teleport with enter only wearing job suit
Old 03/09/2018, 06:06   #11

i can duplicate CAVE dw ? 1 Normal Cave mob 50-70 other for job ?
Old 03/11/2018, 00:20   #12

elite*gold: 1040
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerio14 View Post
i can duplicate CAVE dw ? 1 Normal Cave mob 50-70 other for job ?
if you mean mirroring dw cave then ye it's possible ofc .
hint: clone dw cave with different worldid !