Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Suggest and Vote thread

Discussion on Suggest and Vote thread within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/22/2013, 15:26   #46

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
The main thing which needs to be "improved" is arrogance, it can be seen at it's finest from the above post
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/22/2013, 17:13   #47

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
The main thing which needs to be "improved" is arrogance, it can be seen at it's finest from the above post
I think a little bit of arrogance isn't all that bad.
Old 07/27/2013, 23:02   #48

Received Thanks: 1,047
Quote:
You need to look up the term on a dictionary. Besides, its completely justified when the person goes round forums causing flamewars 24/7.
Old 07/28/2013, 00:58   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qynchou View Post
You need to look up the term on a dictionary. Besides, its completely justified when the person goes round forums causing flamewars 24/7.
So **** true, whats arrogant about ignoring people? Isn't that what the **** option is made for?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/15/2013, 18:04   #50

Requesting a new rule for the advertising section,
  • Languages
    Your thread should be posted in English or German.
Old 10/15/2013, 18:54   #51

Quote:
Requesting a new rule for the advertising section,
  • Languages
    Your thread should be posted in English or German.
Just want to suggest one thing about advertising section too. Servers advertisement threads MUST be proper formated or at last understandable, not like:

Quote:
Best Server 160 CaP FreE Silk Come Join
WEPSITE
REGISTR
DOWNLAOD

999999 SP
999999 siLK
999999 LEVEL at StArt
COME JOIN !!!!!
Thanks
7 Users
Old 10/15/2013, 19:24   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketin View Post
Just want to suggest one thing about advertising section too. Servers advertisement threads MUST be proper formated or at last understandable, not like:
There is already a rule for formatted titles, (*** Online | Cap 80 | Professional Team) etc. There's just not one for the format of the thread. if I get enough time, I'll try and make a format for people to users, and a thread design (in multiple colors, fonts + styles, so users can choose different ones for their thread, if they wish.)
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/15/2013, 19:51   #53

Quote:
There is already a rule for formatted titles, (*** Online | Cap 80 | Professional Team) etc. There's just not one for the format of the thread. if I get enough time, I'll try and make a format for people to users, and a thread design (in multiple colors, fonts + styles, so users can choose different ones for their thread, if they wish.)
Oh, guess I didn't saw that rule =/

Quote:
Action: Poor quality thread
Grade: Low
Consequences: thread closed/ User warned/infracted
Overview: Easy, don't follow at least some points on [Guide]How to make an advertising thread, then your thread will be closed
But ohwell, many people still doesn't follow it
Old 12/02/2013, 00:05   #54

A while back i had an idea about a server wich needs alot of work and would totally change sro , i just need your opinion.
Im thinking about a server with 3 rival ''nations''.
1st: Thief , you'll be spawned in so called ''myth town'' from the server myth , idk how exactly it's named that area.
2nd: Trader/Hunter from jangan region , we can name them somehow.
3rd : Trader/Hunter from donwhang region , we can also give them a name.

So , this is the main idea , everyone will fight against others , and it's main purpose will be triangular conflict wich here really makes sense.

Leveling up :

Im thinking of a cap of 70 with 2 more additional levels you gain by grinding alot and job.
So , to make it more sense . You create a character by also selecting wich side you are and you can't change that unless you buy some kind of special silk item , race changer :mrgreen: .

To level up to 70 you will grind.

Donwhang will have :
All area covered with mobs 1-30.NOTE! : You can't be attacked by players untill level 30!.
In town a teleporter for instance/dungeon with mobs 30-70.NOTE! : Only your team will be there For example , the DW teleport will throw you in a cave accesible only for DW peoples.
A special teleporter that every city got it and it is common to all races , so thiefs/dw/jg can go in there and fight for getting good stuffs , uniques , and the 2 more additional levels(you can archieve those in ~10 days) but they gotta take care not being killed by other guys.

Jangan Will have :
All area covered with 1-30 mobs like DW .
The same teleporters with respective destination.

Thiefs will have :
A teleport to an area with 1-30 mobs like cave/instance.
The same teleporters with respective destination as the other cities.

Main purpose :

After you get strong enough you can risk and go jobbing. There will be several outposts :
This one gives the same amount of exp/gold reward for every side based on the routes picked :
-1 in jg and 1 in dw.
-1 in bandit and 1 in brd.
-1 near entrance of qin shi tomb and 1 near entrance of dw cave.
-1 at tomb and one at ravine entrance.
-1 will be with teleporters and will be custom route.
This can be always improved.

For extra gold you can always go from JG to DW outposts but you risk more getting killed by the enemyes.
Thiefs will be doing their normal jobs , being enemy to everyone.
NOTE! : you can get killed as a JG hunter/trader by DW hunters/traders , so trading outside your lands will imply alot of danger and alot of protection required.
Spawns will be drastically reworked : If it's possible , can't be lured from the transport they are spawned to attack , max of 2-3 npc thiefs/hunters spawned , but with alot of hp/def/attack power.
Old 12/05/2013, 16:37   #55

Received Thanks: 1,047
You can not be attacked by players until level 30.

Unless youre running your own emulator you can scrap everything related to that idea.
Old 12/05/2013, 20:57   #56

I have idea similar to hamsterik's.
Quite a lot of pservers are/were trying to force jobbing uppon their players. Best gear and item mall stuff for jobbing coins, points, et cetera. In my opinion, that kind of stuff is just as bad as coins system, so why not take a step further?
What I am talking about is permanent job. Let's say you create a new character and you have to pick a job. Once you do that, you have to use special return scroll to teleport to normal town. And here is where the fun starts. Everything is the same just like in normal server, but YOU CAN'T UNEQUIP JOB SUIT (i.e. you get crash when trying to unequip it). So yeah, go leave your bot 24/7 for as much as you want, you are guaranteed to get killed sooner or later. That kind of risk will make people gather into parties and play smart. This way job rapists would be satisfied, as well as normal people.
Well, as I said earlier it's almost the same as hamsterik's idea, just maybe less impossible-to-make.
Old 12/05/2013, 21:58   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun4joke View Post
I have idea similar to hamsterik's.
Quite a lot of pservers are/were trying to force jobbing uppon their players. Best gear and item mall stuff for jobbing coins, points, et cetera. In my opinion, that kind of stuff is just as bad as coins system, so why not take a step further?
What I am talking about is permanent job. Let's say you create a new character and you have to pick a job. Once you do that, you have to use special return scroll to teleport to normal town. And here is where the fun starts. Everything is the same just like in normal server, but YOU CAN'T UNEQUIP JOB SUIT (i.e. you get crash when trying to unequip it). So yeah, go leave your bot 24/7 for as much as you want, you are guaranteed to get killed sooner or later. That kind of risk will make people gather into parties and play smart. This way job rapists would be satisfied, as well as normal people.
Well, as I said earlier it's almost the same as hamsterik's idea, just maybe less impossible-to-make.
That's actually a nice idea, although I'm not really sure if it's possible to do it.
Old 12/07/2013, 14:11   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartic View Post
That's actually a nice idea, although I'm not really sure if it's possible to do it.
It's a good idea - but the amount of rage it will bring with it will be colossal
Old 01/08/2014, 16:34   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by metheking View Post
what's best dg ?
14 with free sosun +15
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/17/2014, 18:20   #60
Chat Killer In Duty

Received Thanks: 6,469