Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Classic Esro Returning (10th Degree Sever)

Discussion on Classic Esro Returning (10th Degree Sever) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

View Poll Results: Would You Like To See Elite Sro Return?
Yes 72 61.54%
No 45 38.46%
Voters: 117. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05/02/2013, 16:30   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
I didn't need full access either, even teamviewer on the testserver was enough, but I got 0 trust from him, and he pretented me to do work I never done before purely blind.
My only update was a failure because in the end I could only do what I could do by knowing how the stores work, this mean, I only added stuff on the item mall and few things on the NPC's.

After that update it was me who got all the blame, it wasn't worth it and I left.
I doubt you know how it was going internally back then only by conversating with Skyline, with him I only talked about 50% of the stuff.
Yeah i know that but whatever whats done its done.I knew how it went internally cuz i was on teamspeak with him as he talkd to admin on qq , ofc didnt know everything but the big picture was there. Lets end this subject please its pretty annoying for me aswell.

We will probably let this poll going for a week or two before checking results and making a decision.
Old 05/02/2013, 17:08   #32

Received Thanks: 1,118
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Panda. View Post
@caipi uff uff.. that 700+ players were recorded in dec 2012 prior to the shutting down like i said.

2nd: the reason we've opened this poll is like i said to see if the community is still there for us like we are for them. Dont get me wrong that doesnt mean that we're gonna open it anyway. No matter how much we love esro's old community we're talking about real money that cant be just threw away (id open esro again even if i dont gain anything but not lose anything aswell but thats only me.)
And you find it surprising that people stay on a server where they've spent their time and money on items they'd lose by leaving?

A shutdown forced them to leave, I guess the server wasn't as profitable as desired anymore.
Anyone can open up such a server, your only advantage over the rest is probably the existing characters on the database.

Quote:
[..]not to see if its that profitable because atm sro scene is anything but profitable[..]
Quote:
[..]we're talking about real money that cant be just threw away (id open esro again even if i dont gain anything but not lose anything aswell[..]
The less profitable something is the higher is the chance on losing money, so you're taking a risk anyway.

I suppose the majority of the esro players either left silkroad or found a proper server to play on. I doubt that you would reach a decent player count to balance your costs.

(Considering the fact that the most players are attracted by allegedly fancy new features which you wouldn't offer on your server)
Old 05/02/2013, 17:08   #33

And ERoad is dead ? =D ,
AlpiNa ,
Srry for english is for Wicked and Panda
Pai daca ati deschide si Eroad ar fi fain , totusi acu cateva zile ma sunat masteru de la R0 omu abia a iesit din spital si vroia sa se apuce de SRO =)) , pai si daca deschideti si asta am reveni multi vechi ai Eroad-ului =)
Old 05/03/2013, 13:15   #34

Let me fix this for you..
Quote:
Originally Posted by illa.esro View Post
The Elite Sro Team is planning on bring back the classic Elite Sro 10th Degree Sever.

Overview:
Elite Sro Was the the first psro server running official Black Rogue 10th Degree files that allowed players to experience game play with European Characters. Elite Upon it's first months of opening Elite Sro Attracted over 5k + uniques players throughout the sro community.

Our Reason:
Our reason for trying to revive Elite Sro is Simple, The Elite Sro Community has no money. Elite Sro's Community was a community created by the owners for the money.

Team:
To Start the Admin is no longer the owner or part of Elite Sro Team.
The Team consist of most of of our old team members and myself.

Before Re-Launching the server we would like to conduct a poll to see how many players are still interested. In Returning to the ELite Sro Community.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2013, 20:28   #35

feedback appreciated.
Nice to see that you are still apart of the psro community synx.

Thanks for the feedback Guys
ILLA
Old 05/04/2013, 15:36   #36

I think the answer of that the server will be successful again or not will not be known until the server opens again.and my opinion yes i want to see Esro returns again.
Old 05/04/2013, 17:10   #37

panda iam _Kbrona_

but if the server back. back with all chars lv 0 no items?
Old 05/04/2013, 17:15   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by matalotte View Post
but if the server back. back with all chars lv 0 no items?
no. your chars will be like they were in 20.10.2011 with the items you had back then.
Old 05/04/2013, 20:42   #39

Received Thanks: 1,047
my epic int dual bower shitblaster would probably still be there hahahah
Old 05/04/2013, 22:00   #40

ALL esro servers ?? or only esro 1 ?
Old 05/04/2013, 22:09   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by amrosyl View Post
ALL esro servers ?? or only esro 1 ?
If the results are for opening a server we will merge again and make all chars aviable into a single server as it was in 20.10.2011.

@Qynchou wat
Old 05/04/2013, 22:54   #42

hey

hey Eroad come back ? , or i continue to play dota2 and isro =))
Old 05/04/2013, 23:00   #43

Received Thanks: 1,047
Quote:
If the results are for opening a server we will merge again and make all chars aviable into a single server as it was in 20.10.2011.

@Qynchou wat
Say you roll the DB to back then, how do I remember my account ID and PW? Impossible. Imagine how many more people dont have it written down/forgot.
Old 05/04/2013, 23:04   #44

^ they should figure out a way to get back your account information or they will lose so much players even me i don't remember any **** from esro.
Old 05/04/2013, 23:07   #45

Received Thanks: 1,118
Is it still a discussion or already an advertisement thread for an upcoming server?
Closed Thread

Tags
elite, elitesro, esro, psro