Long time no see silkroad addicts and beloved haters. Since I got some free time want to open another silkroad server , so I'm asking about ideas and options wich can be implemented in game.
Want to hear some things from players and that's why I ask. Don't come with ***** like : oh no another lordyk server and will close in 2 weeks , after all is not your bussiness what I do , these are private servers and ofcourse will close in some time.
Since good players left this game reamain only "that people".
Another server owner. (just kidding, I don't care)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark
I dont know at all, haven't played WoW in a lot of time
Could you explain please?
Well, WoW quests are just better than SRO's. You often have to actually do something instead of killing 500 mobs or collecting 1000 items. The quests are always part of the lore, which isn't crappy like SRO's, which makes them very connected. There are so many quests for all levels that you never have no quests to do.
{Guide/Release} SQL Server configuration For vsro files & Patches options 12/28/2013 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 213 Replies Hello
let's start real topic
now all can make server with out bugs ~ (Just only still topic for explain billing server cuz most of us path this billing is dead but u don't know it's really still died :D and u will got item bug and DC bug and so)
but now we are on fixing mobs respawn bugs and pet 2
those fixed in patchs wich i will explain then in the last of this topic
Now we will start with mssql (sql server) configuration
Introduction
[Discussion]Vsro files and Mbot 06/29/2012 - SRO Private Server - 30 Replies Well , as you all know most pservers are build on Vsro files which you can bot on with mbot.
Now i want to know your opinion about playing on such servers which mbot destroys because of its Purification pill "bugg" since on those servers force builds, warlock builds , bicheon debuffs are useless.
What would be a good solution for this putting aside not using a bot.
[Discussion] About Vsro-Files 05/22/2012 - SRO Private Server - 23 Replies Could someone explain to me something I always wanted to know!?
• How Vsro_Files arose?
• Who Owned The First?
• How succeeded
•
VSRO FILES(JUST DISCUSSION) 09/09/2011 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies i think files were released on sroengine forum and the link were removed by they administrator
http://**************/forum/index.php/topic,692.0 .html