Well , as you all know most pservers are build on Vsro files which you can bot on with mbot.
Now i want to know your opinion about playing on such servers which mbot destroys because of its Purification pill "bugg" since on those servers force builds, warlock builds , bicheon debuffs are useless.
What would be a good solution for this putting aside not using a bot.
Well , as you all know most pservers are build on Vsro files which you can bot on with mbot.
Now i want to know your opinion about playing on such servers which mbot destroys because of its Purification pill "bugg" since on those servers force builds, warlock builds , bicheon debuffs are useless.
What would be a good solution for this putting aside not using a bot.
i could say that in a way, bot helps a bit on population fame(XD)
but anyway, bot forces a server to make an specific build to succeed on i. but on the other hand, it makes easier to lvl up since you are not always grinding singlehanded all day, so it helps a bit(specially with low rates)
also
Purification Pill bug? i didnt knew
Well, as for me, I think mBot itself is fine, I've got nothing against botting. I like botting, it saves our precious time that we spend for dealing with other stuff, mostly more important than grinding all day long.
As for the bug, I've heard of it, but never read anything about on how to perform it and so on.
Well, as for me, I think mBot itself is fine, I've got nothing against botting. I like botting, it saves our precious time that we spend for dealing with other stuff, mostly more important than grinding all day long.
As for the bug, I've heard of it, but never read anything about on how to perform it and so on.
to trigger bug, just make bot uses Purification Pill, no matter how much delayed time you set, it will use it every time is possible
Every bot will force the client to use the pill even during its cooldown.
Syndicate banned players who were abusing this glitch. But this does not solve this problem forever.
I don't see any other possibilities than removing them. But nobody would stand against a skilled Warlock player.
Only cleric builds could have a chance beating them by removing them with integrity.
My opinion: A highrate server without a working bot. No dead botting servers and multiclient botting.
But as Portal said, a server where bots are working will convince the players to come.
Well, silkroad as-is is quite unbalanced, especially since the release of the european characters. bots just make it more unbalanced, I guess pserver owners can try to fix the bug or try to make it more balanced, but it took joymax 7 years and it's still not balanced
Well, silkroad as-is is quite unbalanced, especially since the release of the european characters. bots just make it more unbalanced, I guess pserver owners can try to fix the bug or try to make it more balanced, but it took joymax 7 years and it's still not balanced
[Discussion] About Vsro-Files 05/22/2012 - SRO Private Server - 23 Replies Could someone explain to me something I always wanted to know!?
• How Vsro_Files arose?
• Who Owned The First?
• How succeeded
•
[Discussion] Post here your Problem with Vsro Files 03/02/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies Here Post your Problem with Vsro Files
and if your problem have Solution
all who want to help you can do that and all can reg for this Discussions just send Visitor Msg then i will put your name in the list
every one will help here no one above one
The List
VSRO FILES(JUST DISCUSSION) 09/09/2011 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies i think files were released on sroengine forum and the link were removed by they administrator
http://**************/forum/index.php/topic,692.0 .html