Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

JoyMax will stop developing Silkroad?

Discussion on JoyMax will stop developing Silkroad? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 04/13/2013, 21:52   #181

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxRayz View Post
I'm wondering who's high actually? I doubt that you haven't even tried it out you stupid ****. I have played games through the cloud and it works perfectly, this was during a beta stage and yes it was a small delay but not much at all to be honest. Sony bought GaiKai for some months ago and this will be implented on their new console playstation 4. The cloud is the future actually even for companies with production servers etc. It's in fact just a servercluster but who cares? The expression of the cloud sounds better
Yeah I didn't try it out and I'm not going to.
I've worked with virtual desktop software and it was NOT good.
Enough for work, but not for gaming
Why?
1. I don't like delays(especially when you have to react fast)
2. I really enjoy playing games at areas where I have no access to the internet
3. I want to actually have the files on my PC
4. I don't want companies to spy on me even more than now

It's pretty obvious why companies like the idea of cloud gaming
It gives them full control over everything you do.

And companies don't use the cload for gaming and thus don't care if it takes half a second more to receive a frame. That's not critical in work environments.
You can't compare that

Looks like you're some dipshit who gets money shoved up his *** for making it all better than it is(or you do it just for fun; maybe even both)
Old 04/13/2013, 22:31   #182

Received Thanks: 2,330
I see your arguing useless, because it's pretty obvious who talks **** here.
Old 04/13/2013, 22:50   #183

silkroad pvp servers is growing every day too bad the games began to be 1 day, 10 pvp server opens 9 units FREE Silk and FREE items think they are quite refreshed and ends silkroad can not be stopped now still came one closes the other opens a not the taste of the old silk road Where is it Greece, Xian kings There is currently none Where to enter the game, they pursued it until the evening there is currently none silkroad because it's over now

I'm sorry my english is not good
Old 04/14/2013, 00:06   #184

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schickl View Post
Why?

And companies don't use the cload for gaming and thus don't care if it takes half a second more to receive a frame. That's not critical in work environments.
You can't compare that

Looks like you're some dipshit who gets money shoved up his *** for making it all better than it is(or you do it just for fun; maybe even both)

You didn't get my point at all. Companies are outsourcing their IT into the cloud at server companies, it's not about the framerate or any other **** its about the convenience. And that's what its all about, just look at Apple for example, people are buying their **** phones for one reason: convenience and it's working great, this is the new innovation and you'll see this more and more during this year
Old 04/14/2013, 00:12   #185

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxRayz View Post
You didn't get my point at all. Companies are outsourcing their IT into the cloud at server companies, it's not about the framerate or any other **** its about the convenience. And that's what its all about, just look at Apple for example, people are buying their **** phones for one reason: convenience and it's working great, this is the new innovation and you'll see this more and more during this year
nope, I won't

Companies do that, because there are no disadvantages for them.
but doing it with games gives you a lot of disadvantages and that's why it won't get popular

About Apple: Their sheeps are buying it. 99% of them are dumb and that's why they buy it. Easy as that
Old 04/14/2013, 00:13   #186

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schickl View Post
Why?

You can't compare that

Well in theory cloud gaming might work well for mmorpg games because half a second delay is not huge for a mmo. And actually would be better than just one server. But what you are saying is true for other games.
Old 04/14/2013, 00:13   #187

Received Thanks: 2,010
I get really tired of this cloud-**** hype. It's just a marketing term and 90% of the companies offering 'cloud services' don't even fit the term. The only reason why services like onlive exist is because it's the perfect DRM for any game company, cracking it would be as hard as rebuilding the entire game based on a few screenshots. Other than that I see no real advantages for the customer, other than that they require lesser hardware and can play anywhere at any time (even though that's not really an issue with steam/origin). In the end one company will be in charge of every game you will buy, and as you can guess that can not really end that well
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/14/2013, 01:31   #188

elite*gold: 20
Awesome, private servers won the fight
But I agree Knights of Silkroad would be amazing
Old 04/14/2013, 02:10   #189
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,469
im gonna combo break this Cloud discussion
return to SRO related topic
>>inb4
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2013, 08:23   #190

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimkacool View Post
I doubt RSRO will actually close.
Too bad they didnt start with 80 cap.When your root company doesnt provide you with anymore updates,you probably get to play by your own rules and a 80cap oldschool server would probably bring more profit than any other updated version of the game .
Old 04/14/2013, 13:34   #191
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,469
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimkacool View Post
I doubt RSRO will actually close.
they may
Black Rogue closed already without this kind of warn
but we dont know
Old 04/14/2013, 21:03   #192

Rsro will shut down but NOT because joymax tells them to.they will die off slowly,cause they wont get updates anymore.
Old 04/14/2013, 21:36   #193

and they are not allowed to take updates from joymax.
haha , nice ****.
Old 04/14/2013, 21:54   #194

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B]ase[J]umP View Post
Rsro will shut down but NOT because joymax tells them to.they will die off slowly,cause they wont get updates anymore.
The guy who work for rsro like announcer of news and etc have a livejournal.

He told that rsro told him he have a 2 months and the project will be closed.

Rsro saw this post and they told him delete his post. I guess they want make money for 2 months.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2013, 22:17   #195

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3lyka View Post
The guy who work for rsro like announcer of news and etc have a livejournal.

He told that rsro told him he have a 2 months and the project will be closed.

Rsro saw this post and they told him delete his post. I guess they want make money for 2 months.
so joymax told them 2 months before they gotta shut down?