Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What you think is the future of private silkroad servers

Discussion on What you think is the future of private silkroad servers within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 03/12/2013, 23:25   #16

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 6,475
PEW PEW BOM BOM SUE SUE BYE BYE SRO !
Old 03/12/2013, 23:34   #17

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverLimits View Post
If you think that without doing the steps i mentioned a server will pop up and unite the community you are highly mistaken, Maybe you have a good feeling towards your project but just for the headsup it wont happen, we are in a situation now that no matter what you do you can't unite the community in one server while 10 servers are coming out everyday.
Im not trying to reunite, I believe a lot of old players will come back, you know, people that actually know how to play and are able to hold an intelligent conversation. Rather than randoms that just spam buttons and fill server space, which ofcourse I dont mind, all good fun.
Old 03/12/2013, 23:51   #18

Received Thanks: 1,583
a server with a good reborn system and team thats not greedy for cash.
Old 03/13/2013, 00:08   #19

Received Thanks: 1,118
Quote:
If you think that without doing the steps i mentioned a server will pop up and unite the community you are highly mistaken, Maybe you have a good feeling towards your project but just for the headsup it wont happen, we are in a situation now that no matter what you do you can't unite the community in one server while 10 servers are coming out everyday.
You babbled the same bullcrap when you invited us to ludoworks, unfortunately it got ruined by your lack of managing abilities and empty promises. I wouldn't ever join a project lead by you again - but that's just me. You are actually a nice person, what sadly changes when it comes to business. You should stop to drag people into your utopian schemes - not to waste their precious time any longer.
I don't bear any grudge against you, but your steady advertisement of your alleged perfect plan started to annoy me.
And yes we may have a public discussion about it, feel free to start.

Players are spoiled with a variety of servers, there's no way you could gather all players in one, or a group of few, servers.
Definitely not with the files we're currently using as it's simply too easy to set them up and they are imo totally acceptable as they contain the old jobbing system which is liked by the majority of the community.

You are still daydreaming, wake up, found a well-managed server, overwhelm with your features and see the population slightly rising day by day until you either get outran by a FrEEE Sýilk serwer or betrayed and badmouthed by someone you actually put trust in.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/13/2013, 00:18   #20

elite*gold: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceAmStiel View Post
You babbled the same bullcrap when you invited us to ludoworks, unfortunately it got ruined by your lack of managing abilities and empty promises. I wouldn't ever join a project lead by you again - but that's just me. You are actually a nice person, what sadly changes when it comes to business. You should stop to drag people into your utopian schemes - not to waste their precious time any longer.
I don't bear any grudge against you, but your steady advertisement of your alleged perfect plan started to annoy me.
And yes we may have a public discussion about it, feel free to start.

Players are spoiled with a variety of servers, there's no way you could gather all players in one, or a group of few, servers.
Definitely not with the files we're currently using as it's simply too easy to set them up and they are imo totally acceptable as they contain the old jobbing system which is liked by the majority of the community.

You are still daydreaming, wake up, found a well-managed server, overwhelm with your features and see the population slightly rising day by day until you either get outran by a FrEEE Sýilk serwer or betrayed and badmouthed by someone you actually put trust in.
First just to avoid going in an endless offtopic chain i will just explain it in few words, managing has nothing to do with paying the bills which you guys couldn't afford and thats all i can say regarding that. Regarding the idea i made of saving SRO i didn't claim i would be part in it even but you dont read that well, i only said IF it is needed i can sponsor it. Just for the headsup i am planning to quit SRO business soon so it doesn't make sense to claim that i claimed that i will be part of that idea, So if the community did it or not i dont give a shit BUT yet i can still say my opinion and spread it load and clear if you dont like it simply you can ignore it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/13/2013, 01:08   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordjaggi View Post
a server with a good reborn system and team thats not greedy for cash.
Just... No.
Old 03/13/2013, 01:21   #22

Received Thanks: 1,047
I think if Venture doesnt bring in players then literally nobody can and sro is truly dead. Think whatever you want, I dont have anything against any pserver and you can run your pserver the way you want to run it. Still I havent seen anything that would for example make me want to play on any pserver, not the pservers that come out every day, not the pservers that big networks are releasing.
Old 03/13/2013, 03:02   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qynchou View Post
I think if Venture doesnt bring in players then literally nobody can and sro is truly dead. Think whatever you want, I dont have anything against any pserver and you can run your pserver the way you want to run it. Still I havent seen anything that would for example make me want to play on any pserver, not the pservers that come out every day, not the pservers that big networks are releasing.
i can get couple of my friends buy a website & call my self a network and make a new elitepvpers account saying random-Network. i think people overuse the word network on this xD.. and i saw your venture video it looks ******* fun.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/13/2013, 08:35   #24

Quote:
First just to avoid going in an endless offtopic chain i will just explain it in few words, managing has nothing to do with paying the bills which you guys couldn't afford and thats all i can say regarding that. Regarding the idea i made of saving SRO i didn't claim i would be part in it even but you dont read that well, i only said IF it is needed i can sponsor it. Just for the headsup i am planning to quit SRO business soon so it doesn't make sense to claim that i claimed that i will be part of that idea, So if the community did it or not i dont give a shit BUT yet i can still say my opinion and spread it load and clear if you dont like it simply you can ignore it.
Oh glad that you've mentioned it!

Provide us a proof of our agreement towards such a condition of paying a part of the bills or be known as a liar that makes up untrue stories based on personal needs.
Stick to the truth, at least once.

I solely stated my opinion as well, but you seem offended, I wonder why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfuria View Post
[..] i saw your venture video it looks fucking fun.
It's definitely worth a try, they put much effort into their server - I'm unsure if the community will appreciate it tho
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/13/2013, 12:45   #25

elite*gold: 53
Quote:
Oh glad that you've mentioned it!

Provide us a proof of our agreement towards such a condition of paying a part of the bills
Exactly, And that is what i was trying to say a long time ago, There was no agreement from ANY of us saying that, we was just all a team with the same share equally and since i know you guys don't have money so i take it upon myself to pay the bills as a contribution not because i have to BUT sadly you are trying to make up stories about an agreement or promises i said about i must pay all the bills. So if YOU have proof of the blabbing you are saying please provide us with it or you can stop using your reputation to fabricate the truth, Stick to the truth at least once.

Quote:
I solely stated my opinion as well, but you seem offended, I wonder why.
And yet again you are assuming something, No i am not offended but its so sad when people misread then start blabbing.

That's all from me towards both subjects.
Old 03/13/2013, 13:17   #26

Quote:
Exactly, And that is what i was trying to say a long time ago, There was no agreement from ANY of us saying that, we was just all a team with the same share equally and since i know you guys don't have money so i take it upon myself to pay the bills as a contribution not because i have to BUT sadly you are trying to make up stories about an agreement or promises i said about i must pay all the bills. So if YOU have proof of the blabbing you are saying please provide us with it or you can stop using your reputation to fabricate the truth, Stick to the truth at least once.

And yet again you are assuming something, No i am not offended but its so sad when people misread then start blabbing.

That's all from me towards both subjects.

Why did you even comment on the quotes, you simply repeated everything I've said, haha. I already knew that you're running rapidly out of words but this time you seriously outdone yourself.

YOU are spreading the false information that we had to leave due to our lack of money to pay the bills even tho there wasn't ever an agreement to that. Why would the developers pay the bills for someone that barely manages a "network" - your assumptions are truly hilarious.
YOU are the "project starter" as you pointed it out in your silly network invitation brief - you even pointed out in it that "There's a lot of money so don't worry" and especially that you've earned thousands of dollar thru GlorySRO and OverLimit. If you keep talking unfunded nonsense I'll be indeed willing to post some quotes and screenshots of it, and keep in mind that I'm not the only one who knows about it.

Now make up your own arguments goddamnit, we're not in a recycling factory.

@OT: Some servers are already quite nice and well-organized, also concerning to player care, yet they lack of players.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/13/2013, 14:13   #27

Received Thanks: 1,127
2013:15 DG
2014:17DG
2015:BB
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/13/2013, 14:33   #28

there's no d15 until now xD
all this you saw , just custom and not official d15
Old 03/13/2013, 16:17   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartic View Post
Just... No.
Yes and Yes, SRO will be the next Mu online with spots for wizz.
Old 03/13/2013, 16:38   #30

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
Quote:
Originally Posted by Over-Limit View Post
there's no d15 until now xD
all this you saw , just custom and not official d15
Joymax should let the community create "D15: The final degree". Atleast then it gets players involved and makes joymax look remotely good.