You may know that I have coded AweAlchemy, that tool was realy bugged and not good at all.
So after a while I'm coding a new Tool with more features, but I need your ideas to make this tool to one of the best AlchemyTool ever.
I think I will creat two kinds.
One version is free and for one you need to pay every Month, but what the Premium-features are ? Don't know
Would be hard, because the other Silkroad Files like BR Files are different and I need to reedit the whole program
Not really. The opcodes and most of the packets (well, maybe not any more) are usually the same. You can select the right packets based on the locale the client sends or by reading the client's memory.
I think u should make it not only working with sro_client.exe like sarkoplata work,at ludoworks we tried to use his alchemy tool but u have to put sro_client.exe and ludo apirics is ApClient.exe or something like that
I think u should make it not only working with sro_client.exe like sarkoplata work,at ludoworks we tried to use his alchemy tool but u have to put sro_client.exe and ludo apirics is ApClient.exe or something like that
First off all thanks for your answers, but I need new Ideas to put into the Tool
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarkoplata
Teach me how to parse pk2 at real working time
To parse the PK2, you mean to unzip files from the Pk2 and use it in your Programm ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesderid
Not really. The opcodes and most of the packets (well, maybe not any more) are usually the same. You can select the right packets based on the locale the client sends or by reading the client's memory.
The Opcodes are the same, but the Packet structe are not the same, like isro,sror and vsro. The packes are build in a other way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnftw4
I think u should make it not only working with sro_client.exe like sarkoplata work,at ludoworks we tried to use his alchemy tool but u have to put sro_client.exe and ludo apirics is ApClient.exe or something like that
This is easy to do, like you need to choose your exe and the exe you choose are using.
[AlchemyTool] Alpha v2 12/05/2012 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 224 Replies Hallo epvp,
here I want to share my AweAlchemy. (AlchemyTool)
This programm is in Alpha so this programm isn't bug free !
How it works ?
> Start the programm and select your sro_client.exe
> Start the client and login to your Charakter
> Refresh
> Now you can select your Item you wanna pimp
[Ideas?] Need Some Ideas For My Public Source 09/23/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies hey i need some ideas for the source that im coding (lotf) and when it is done i go public it, so someone got some great ideas? (Serious answers only please:p)
Examples:
Quests
Events
NPCs