First one : Map edit "Which u have to use Map Editor" and u wont find it.
Second way : is the force edit and you will have to figure it out by your self >.<
Third way : replace the .bsr xD
Giwe thanks if I didn't help ya.
First one : Map edit "Which u have to use Map Editor" and u wont find it.
Second way : is the force edit and you will have to figure it out by your self >.<
Third way : replace the .bsr xD
Giwe thanks if I didn't help ya.
[HELP]Not visible christmas tree 11/27/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies Hello, i have problem with christmass tree .. when i spawn 20032-20034, I see only his name, but he is invisible . Can somebody help me.. how to repair it?
http://i41.tinypic.com/ftmzww.jpg
thx
[How To] Remove the Christmas tree and the ice in map 1 and AH 11/20/2011 - Shaiya PServer Development - 7 Replies Hey all...
i used the search engine and didnt find it :)
anyway
before :
http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/7795/lightandd ark0028.th.jpg
after :
The Christmas tree ID 04/11/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 27 Replies Ok so I figured out that a christmas tree is just an npc with a texture and in the NPCDialog.cs will will say nothing :P I can do all of that just would like to know the ID of the Christmas tree
Get On Top of Christmas Tree 12/29/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/3729/jumpinvf9. jpg
First, go to the roof.
Then mount up.
Then, run and jump - you should land ontop of the Christmas tree. Takes some practice and a few tries, but it’s not that hard.
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/9183/ontopontr ee2jd4.jpg
What now?
[Help] How to add a christmas tree? 11/23/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies Is a christmas tree an NPC? Cuz on real CO I clicked on it and it talks back.
So if it is an NPC, can someone tell me the Type I should put into my database?